“Great stay”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Farmington
Genoa, United States
“Great stay”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We were traveling down to Arkansas from Illinois so we decided to break the trip into two pieces and stayed at the Farmington Mo Hampton Inn. The hotel was in very good shape and the staff was friendly. It is located very near the main highway (67) and has a lot of restaurants around it. The room was great. I am a Hilton Honors member and have stayed at a Hilton hundreds of times. The Hampton Inn room was furnished like the Hilton rooms if not nicer. It appeared like new and was very clean. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

cheyenne W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Farmington, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Dear Jeff,
Thank you for such a wonderful review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. I will pass your kind words onto the staff- im sure they will be happy to hear them. We work very hard to ensure you have a wonderful stay and I’m happy that was your experience. We love having you here, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Cheyenne Wolfe

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Jefferson City, United States
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Great overall stay. Excellent all the way around! I cannot say enough about the friendliness of all of the staff members. They make you fell that your choice of hotel is greatly appreciated. The rooms are very clean. The breakfast was great and a different variety each day.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Dave C
cheyenne W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Farmington, responded to this review, September 21, 2013
Dear Dave,

Thank you for such a raving review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. I will pass on all your wonderful words to the staff, they will be happy to hear them. We sincerely appreciate you staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again. Don’t be a stranger, Dave! Have an awesome day.

Savannah, Georgia, United States
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Stayed here for business and have no complaints. The room was clean. Had a king size bed, nice desk, microwave and refrigerator. Big whirlpool tub in the corner that I didn't use but everything else was great. The staff were very helpful. Restaurants very close to the hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Pamela S
cheyenne W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Farmington, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Dear Pamela,

I want to thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I'm very happy to hear you had such a wonderful stay. We sincerely love having you here and we look forward to seeing you again!

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed September 11, 2013

All around excellent stay except that the water was shut off to the jacuzzi tub in our room, which was a big disappointment. We didn't discover the problem until late in the evening, so a room change was impractical. The staff was very courteous and accommodating.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Eaglegator
cheyenne W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Farmington, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Hello Rick,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with your fellow travelers. I’m very sorry to hear you encountered a problem during your stay. We take pride in our hotel and I apologize you were not completely satisfied with your stay. I’m happy to tell you that the issue has since been fixed. Again Rick, I’m want to apologize for the trouble and if there is anything I can help you with- please do not hesitate to call.

573.760.8700
El Dorado, Arkansas
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The room i was in had a walk in shower, the toilet flushed promptly and plenty of towels for a one bed room. There seem to be alot of channels on the tv that were not available at the time but i didnt watch alot except the HBO, CMT and the AMC channels. For the complimentary breakfast i had sausage and a cheese omelet the first morning and the second they had a omelet with vegetables inside. There was cereal and waffles and yogurt and a full tummy. The staff i talked with were very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Look online for the cheapest rate. AAA and AARP will get the cheapest i found and when you call to...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank MysteriousMan40
cheyenne W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Farmington, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Hello MysteriousMan40,

Firstly, I want to thank you for the poem! I loved it. We sincerely appreciate you sharing your experience. It means a lot to us that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again and hopefully hearing more of your rhymes.

Williamsburg, Virginia
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I almost exclusively stay at Hampton Inn when traveling. There is something reassuring about things being the same despite the location. I always know that the room will be clean, the bed will be comfortable, the wifi will work, and the coffee will be fresh whenever I stay at Hampton Inn.

The hotel in Farmington meets those expectations. The only reason I didn't give this a 5 star rating was that the air in the room I stayed in had trouble keeping the room cool by early evening. It eventually cooled off so I wasn't totally bummed about this.

I will be traveling back and forth to Farmington over the coming months and plan to stay at this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Tim H
Hello Tim,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with your fellow travelers. Also, I wanted to thank you for your continuing loyalty! We look forward to seeing you again, and I hope you have a spectacular day!

Highland Village, United States
Reviewed August 26, 2013

This location has unfriendly, uncaring staff at desk...bed is very hard and uncomfortable...needs updating on furniture. I would not recomment this particular Hampton Inn. I am a Hilton person and enjoy the Hilton brand; I am also a Hilton property owner, so I am not bashing the brand, just this location.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Michael R
cheyenne W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Farmington, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Dear Michael,

We here at the Hampton take great pride in providing excellent customer service. I apologize that you didn't feel like that was your experience. We hope if you’re in the area again you will give us another chance. Our decor is a retro feel, but I'm excited to share with you we have only been open since 2010.

Cheyenne Wolfe
Also consider these accommodations in or near Farmington
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Farmington
Shepherd Mountain Inn & Suites
Super 8 Bonne Terre
Super 8 Bonne Terre
#1 of 2 in Bonne Terre

Been to Hampton Inn Farmington? Share your experiences!