“Clean, Modern, & Updated”

Hampton Inn Farmington
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Farmington
Monett, Missouri
“Clean, Modern, & Updated”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

My husband had to come to Farmington due to some business meetings he had in town, so I decided to tag along for a small "get-away." We were told, by a friend who had previously been in town for business, that this was a nice place to stay. We booked our room sight-unseen. What a great surprise when we arrived! This hotel is clean, has a very modern decor (both in the lobby and in the rooms themselves), serves a decent continental breakfast, and is located next to quite a few things to do. They have an indoor swimming pool and hot tub, vending/ice machines, a fitness room, a computer for public use, and a pretty good-sized lobby. The rooms (we had a non-smoking king bed room) were spacious, had updated bathrooms and decor, and had a digital wall thermostat that controlled the heat/air. The staff at this hotel are exceptional. I didn't meet one of them that didn't greet me/welcome me/ask me if there was anything they could help me with, etc. The girls that were cleaning the rooms on our floor did a wonderful job, too! They do a great job of keeping this hotel running smoothly! This hotel is located near quite a few restaurants and some shopping. The "Historic Downtown Farmington" is only a short drive away, where you will find some more small shops and restaurants to explore. All in all, we had a great stay. I would most DEFINITELY recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone. And, if we ever come back to Farmington, you can bet this is where we would stay!

1 Thank Kayla S
cheyenne W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Farmington, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Dear Kayla,
Wow! Thank you for such a wonderful review. We sincerely appreciate all your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day, Kayla.
Cheyenne Wolfe

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
saint louis, United States
Reviewed August 13, 2013

My stay was very pleasant, and the Hotel had great restaurants surrounding it. However the air conditioner in the room was extremly loud. It was very hot and humid outside, so I had to have the air on and running. The air unit was so loud that I had to turn up the volume on the TV. I sure hope I did not interrupt the people next door. I failed to notify the front desk. My only other concern. I was there on Business, but I was curious as to why there wasnt a refrigerator or microwave in the room. I would not have chosen this location if I was bringing my family.

1 Thank Diane T
Dear Diane,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor. We really appreciate it! I will have our maintenance engineer look at the AC unit immediately. I apologize for any disruption it may have caused. Also, you are able to request a refrigerator and microwave when making your reservation. We are in the process of equipping all of our rooms with refrigerators, though. Again Diane, thank you for your time and I hope to see you again soon.

Shawnee, United States
Reviewed August 12, 2013

When traveling SWMO I try to stay for my business trips. Priced right and clean! Staff is always friendly, nice workout area and indoor pool. Several restaurants with a couple blocks along with a movie theatre across the parking lot.

1 Thank Greg K
cheyenne W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Farmington, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Dear Greg,

Thank you for the kind words, we greatly appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you again!

Chaska, Minnesota
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We have family in Farmington and are there a couple of times a year. Since the Hampton opened it is the only place we will stay. A friendly welcome, clean and comfortable rooms, wonderful breakfast (and breakfast staff!). I don't know what more we could ask for. And they have refridgerators now too. The location is great also. A good variety of food places within walking distance and a quaint and interesting downtown is only a short drive away. I would recommend this hotel without hesitation!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Lynn V
Dear Lynn,

Wow! Thank you for such a wonderful review. I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.

Chicago, Il
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We were in Farmington for a wedding. The Hampton Inn was centrally located as regards all the festivities. Located at the northern tip of what might be called the new commercial center of town, the hotel was within walking distance of numerous fast food establishments, Walmart and numerous other businesses. The town's historic center was only a five minutes drive. The staff were extremely friendly. The room was large and sufficient to our needs. A king size bed occupied the room, leaving enough space to be comfortable at the desk/table and to maneuver. The bed was just firm enough and the pillows just soft enough. I've never been in a hotel with the shower head so high on the wall. I'm not complaining. I wish all hotels had this standard. Great water pressure.

When next you find yourself in the Farmington area in need of a place to stay, I would suggest the Hampton Inn.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Tripcon
cheyenne W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Farmington, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Dear Tripcon,

Thank you for your kind words. We very much appreciate you staying with us during your trip to Farmington. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

My family of 5 stayed for 4 nights recently and had a wonderful stay. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was one of the best I have ever seen. We have stayed at every hotel in Farmington as we visit family every year. The Hampton will be our choice from now on. The only negative is that the pool floor is very I mean very slippery we had several falls.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Mcnurski
cheyenne W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Farmington, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Hello Mcnurski,

Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with your fellow travelers. I also appreciate your feedback on our pool area. We hope to see you again! Have a wonderful day.

Cheyenne.
FARMINGTON
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We stayed for a week and can not say enough about how great our stay was. Everyone was so friendly, from the lady that cleaned our room and would leave a note "hoping that we had a great day" or the lady in the breakfast area that greeted us each morning. The people at the front desk were always friendly and willing to help.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

2 Thank GERALD H
cheyenne W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Farmington, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Dear Gerald,

Thank you for such a wonderful review. I’m happy to hear you got to see our Hamptonality shine through. We look forward to seeing you again!

Cheyenne Wolfe
Also consider these accommodations in or near Farmington
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Farmington
#4 of 6 in Farmington
Super 8 Bonne Terre
Super 8 Bonne Terre
#1 of 2 in Bonne Terre

Been to Hampton Inn Farmington? Share your experiences!