“Wide variety of really good food”

Ventana Gourmet Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Located in a historical downtown district. Bistro type atmosphere with original wood floors, tin ceiling, and brick walls. Owned by two sisters who have brought great flair to their menu with family recipes and ingenuity that appeals to everyone. Serving steaks, pastas, burgers, seafood, and homemade desserts, you will want to come back over and over.
Reviewed May 2, 2014

We ate lunch at Ventana, and we're so glad we took someone's advice to dine here. With a busy day our lunch hit around 2 p.m., and few diners were left from a normal mealtime. I had a chicken salad sandwich on croissant, with a side of fruit and chips. Partner had a prime rib sandwich. Both were very good, and we look forward to dining here again.

There are newer reviews for Ventana Gourmet Grill

Reviewed April 15, 2014

You will b pleasantly surprised by visiting Ventana. Their food is amazing. Atmosphere is quaint and very welcoming. A great place to great meal and a nice bottle of wine!!

1  Thank catandmoo
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Had fun with the waitress who was talkative and helpful even though the restaurant was crowded. Food was good, average prices. Wished we'd taken her advice and had dessert...it looked great.

1  Thank C0untryfan
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Nice old timey atmosphere. Excellent waitress. Small portions. Very loud when it gets full. My husband and I both order steak. I wanted mine well done and when it arrived it was maybe med rare. I sent it back and yet a second time it was wrong. No compensation whatsoever on the bill. The other food that I saw coming out of the kitchen looked awesome. ...

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I live just a few miles away from the downtown Excelsior Springs area. I have visited the Ventana many times, for many different occasions. Whether it is for a wedding reception or just dinner with friends, they have always made it a great experience! The management and staff are great people, always smiling and giving excellent service. I can't say enough nice things about this place. It is definitely a place I recommend and can't wait to take family who will be visiting with us this summer.