All reviews paddle boats garden room bed and breakfast hot tub kissing point chocolate covered strawberries tuscany suite grounds are beautiful the main house couple massage ballroom suite breakfast was delicious stuffed french toast kansas city pool house fire pit paris room
Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

We stopped for a night on our drive back home from Denver. We were looking for a nice jacuzzi tub in room and this place have many to choose from. The grounds are nice afternoon adventure. Great place!

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have never stayed at a Bed and Breakfast until now. All I can say is... this place sets the bar extremely high! The staff is amazingly personable and their love for this place shines! We loved everything from the delicious daily breakfast to the vast DVD selection! We felt spoiled and will definitely be back! Thanks Beverly and Craig for a very special time...our hospitality goes above and beyond! THANK YOU!!!!

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed September 25, 2018

What a great visit we had! This Inn is a great bed and breakfast. Great bed, great breakfast! The decor is wonderful, rooms are very charming. Grounds and pool well maintained. We had a deer sighting walking to Kissing Point. Breakfast can't be beat. It is a favorite bed and breakfast of mine and I will return. I hear it is the most romantic bed and breakfast in the Kansas City area! The owners are delightful and personable. Chocolate covered strawberries for my birthday were delightful! You may be able to save some money by going weekdays and choosing the least expensive room option.

The Watkins Mill State Park is close by and it is great. I love to see new state parks. And Jesse James' family farm is close also. The area has enough to do if you are looking for something, but if you are wanting to relax it will accommodate that as well. We had dinner at Wabash BBQ which had good food and seating in an old train station. Cool. And Ventana restaurant was delish - nice family owned, cool setting, good food. It is also close enough to Kansas City to enjoy entertainment there. This is a great destination for a couple of days away.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Staying in the cottage had the perfect amount of privacy and comforts, couples massage was absolutely perfect with the masseuses they brought in. Grounds well kept.. Decorating in the mansion very nice, breakfast is delivered to the cottage and was delicious! Definitely recommend, will be back.

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I came for our 20th wedding anniversary. We have two young children and wanted a weekend of quiet, relaxing me time together. This place was perfect! We got lots of rest and alone time. The breakfast are delicious. I would highly recommend this place. We will probably be back again in the future, for a weekend getaway.