Was booked as a weekend getaway and we are glad we chose this place..
The Front Door.
Arrived a little late but was well received by all. Valet was exceptionally nice and took great care of my car. I usually like to carry my own luggage(it's a personal choice) but the Mrs was well taken care of with "All" her bags..
The Front Desk
Staff was very friendly and accomodating. Layout was explained and then we were informed we were being upgraded to a suite. The staff went above and beyond to make the stay very enjoyable and worry-free. I asked for a table top fan and they provided promptly and delivered it to the room right away.
It was a suite and very comfortable. Large living room with comfortable couches, Nice Vanity room before the Bedroom. Bathroom was spacious and well laid out with exceptional towels .. Bedroom had a very large King-sized bed and very comfortable. Luxurious linen and comforters. AC worked very well. We had a nice view of the grounds looking over the pools and spas. Room was quiet and we were not interrupted by neighbors. Only thing to note is perhaps the Tour group in the evening.(Apparently there are Ghost reported here, I didn't see any)
The Mrs enjoyed the Spa treatments and pampering. I enjoyed the solitude in the room or the large sitting areas throughout the hotel to handle business and or enjoy breakfast or lunch. Dinner was usually brought up to the room.
The Report Card
All in all this was a magnificent hotel and we really enjoyed it. Enough that we stayed an extra night. We were even allowed to stay in the same suite instead of moving to another room..
I highly recommend it..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is more than just an escape from the everyday.It’s an ageless journey to a place where life moves alittle slower. And now, our renovated hotel and spabring The Elms into an entirely new age. It’s thesame old charm, newly appointed. So be our guest.Experience this iconic hotel anew, rejuvenate at thespa and explore charming Excelsior Springs. Wethink you’ll find it to your liking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your The Elms Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elms Hotel Excelsior Springs
- Elms Hotel Excelsior Springs
- Elm Resort