My husband and I really enjoyed our trip to The Elms. We received couples massages, pedicures, vichy showers and detox soaks. The spa was wonderful! Sherri did a wonderful massage. The 88 at the Elms restaurant was very good but service is slow. I'm very patient and loved the scenery in the restaurant the wait staff were very friendly. Cafe service was non existant though, too busy playing a video on her laptop to be bothered by customers. Rooms were beautiful but housekeeping forgets at 7:30 am people are sleeping and slamming a vacume into our room door might be disruptive. Overall I would be back but would prefer a quiter room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is more than just an escape from the everyday.It’s an ageless journey to a place where life moves alittle slower. And now, our renovated hotel and spabring The Elms into an entirely new age. It’s thesame old charm, newly appointed. So be our guest.Experience this iconic hotel anew, rejuvenate at thespa and explore charming Excelsior Springs. Wethink you’ll find it to your liking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your The Elms Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elms Hotel Excelsior Springs
- Elms Hotel Excelsior Springs
- Elm Resort