Wife and I stayed at The Elms for our anniversary. Did the suite. We were absolutely delighted. Staff was great from booking through our stay. Helpful and professional. Suite was everything we expected and then some. The Elms is a beautiful place. The feel is very dignified and yet relaxed. We worked our way through the grotto, with the hot tub, dry sauna, steam sauna and steam shower. The cold plunge shower was really really cold! Walked the garden trail one evening. Did breakfast at the 88 both days, and the fare was excellent. All in all, I can't say enough good about The Elms. A great place to get away without having to drive far. We will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is more than just an escape from the everyday.It’s an ageless journey to a place where life moves alittle slower. And now, our renovated hotel and spabring The Elms into an entirely new age. It’s thesame old charm, newly appointed. So be our guest.Experience this iconic hotel anew, rejuvenate at thespa and explore charming Excelsior Springs. Wethink you’ll find it to your liking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your The Elms Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elms Hotel Excelsior Springs
- Elms Hotel Excelsior Springs
- Elm Resort