A small group visited Excelsior Springs tonight and ate at Eighty Eight at the Elms. The building is very nice. The menu was good. Unfortunately, our waitress messed up our order. She was slow in bringing drinks/food. She messed up the bill, and then claimed that a credit card was denied (after asking twice she finally ran again and it went through). We asked for the manager and he just stood by and watched. Overall, this was not the service I expected of a restaurant at a well-known spa and was very disappointing. We also stopped the night before for a drink and found the bartender, Jarrett, to be charming and entertaining and knowledgeable in his craft. I would return to the bar- just not for a meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is more than just an escape from the everyday.It’s an ageless journey to a place where life moves alittle slower. And now, our renovated hotel and spabring The Elms into an entirely new age. It’s thesame old charm, newly appointed. So be our guest.Experience this iconic hotel anew, rejuvenate at thespa and explore charming Excelsior Springs. Wethink you’ll find it to your liking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Elms Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elms Hotel Excelsior Springs
- Elms Hotel Excelsior Springs
- Elm Resort