The whole experience was great!! Very relaxing and peaceful. I can't say a whole lot about the value because we purchased a groupon deal that was awesome! There are only a couple of things to gripe about. First off the bed, I am sure it is a very high quality mattress but unless you like a very firm bed it was a little uncomfortable to me. Very hard! Second and last was the restraunt. It is very fancy and expensive. I loved being able to have a fancy small expensive meal but 2 full days of that does not work in my budget. I wish they would have had some other normal foods that are normal priced to eat. Instead of eating there the whole time we left the hotel to eat. Other than those 2 things this was a great place to just get away from it all!! Very relaxing and peaceful! I also highly reccommend if you don't do anything else go to the Grotto! It is an experience of it's own!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is more than just an escape from the everyday.It’s an ageless journey to a place where life moves alittle slower. And now, our renovated hotel and spabring The Elms into an entirely new age. It’s thesame old charm, newly appointed. So be our guest.Experience this iconic hotel anew, rejuvenate at thespa and explore charming Excelsior Springs. Wethink you’ll find it to your liking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Elms Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elms Hotel Excelsior Springs
- Elms Hotel Excelsior Springs
- Elm Resort