My boyfriend and I went here as a belated Valentines celebration and our 6 months together. The place looks fabulous. Although I gotta say I do miss all the marble in the Main lobby. It gave the place a feel of "Elegance" The added Grotto in the Spa area is Fabulous! From the "steam shower, cold shower splash, Big soaking hot tub to the wet sauna and ending with the dry sauna what an experience to remember! SOOOO RELAXING AND COMFORTABLE!
The updated rooms are very nice and the beds! WOW! Very comfortable!
I would not recommend eating in the Hotel. Over priced and quality is poor.
I do suggest that you take a walk down the street and eat at the Wabash BBQ for lunch or even dinner and for breakfast head up to the Old Mill Restaurant!! Both very reasonably priced!
One more thing, after you check out on Sunday, head down to the Mercantile, it's down around the corner in a adjacent town called Willow Springs. They have wine tasting and live music ( one man band) on the weekends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is more than just an escape from the everyday.It’s an ageless journey to a place where life moves alittle slower. And now, our renovated hotel and spabring The Elms into an entirely new age. It’s thesame old charm, newly appointed. So be our guest.Experience this iconic hotel anew, rejuvenate at thespa and explore charming Excelsior Springs. Wethink you’ll find it to your liking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Elms Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elms Hotel Excelsior Springs
- Elms Hotel Excelsior Springs
- Elm Resort