We had a pool side room first floor. The room was clean and updated, The pool area was very nice and enjoyed by all family members. We like the short walk to Six Flags where we saved from not paying parking fees.They do have a shuttle bus but we were fine walking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday-Inn at Six Flags is located a short walk from the main gate of the Six Flags St. Louis amusement park. In addition, the hotel offers an indoor Fun Dome that includes a pool, sauna, whirlpool, exercise area, video game area, putting green and shuffleboard. Walk to Six Flags St. Louis on a connecting sidewalk or enjoy a complimentary air-conditioned shuttle bus to and from the amusement park. Just minutes away is Hidden Valley Ski Resort, Jellystone Park, and Purina Farms. Kids Eat Free at all meals in our Haymarket Restaurant. Drive to any major St. Louis attraction all within 30 minutes, including the Gateway Arch, Anheuser Busch Brewery, St. Louis Zoo, Grants Farm, Cardinal Baseball/Busch Stadium, Rams Football/Edward Jones Dome, and Meramec Caverns. Enjoy an Unparalleled Environment at Holiday Inn Six Flags, constructed by Irish stone masons with handcrafted limestone walls, detailed woodwork and decorative brickwork provide a backdrop of warmth and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Saint Louis West Six Flags reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Saint Louis West Six Flags Hotel Eureka
- Holiday Inn Saint Louis West 6 Flags
- Holiday Inn Eureka
- Eureka Holiday Inn