The hotel rooms, hallways, and elevators need updating. The bathrooms had some dust on the ceilings but everything else was very clean. The beds are very comfortable, I love that the offer both firm and soft pillows. We had three pool side rooms, with sliding glass doors that let out on to a giant veranda. These rooms DO NOT come with fridges but for a very small fee, we were able to have one in each room. Everyone loved the pool, it can get crowded during the busy season so they have very strict rules when in the pool. Even with the rules, we really enjoyed it.
If you are not familiar with Missouri, we have lots of bugs here. We did have an incident with water bug that decided to spend sometime in one of our rooms. The hotel staff was so wonderful. They switched our rooms, even upgraded one of our rooms to a suite. They sprayed the rooms before had to ensure that we would not a have bug issue again. All the front desk staff, Tim from maintenece, Scott the general manager, and Lance another manager, made the rest of our stay perfect! The only reason I'm not giving this place it's well desereved 5th star is because of the renovating that needs to be done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday-Inn at Six Flags is located a short walk from the main gate of the Six Flags St. Louis amusement park. In addition, the hotel offers an indoor Fun Dome that includes a pool, sauna, whirlpool, exercise area, video game area, putting green and shuffleboard. Walk to Six Flags St. Louis on a connecting sidewalk or enjoy a complimentary air-conditioned shuttle bus to and from the amusement park. Just minutes away is Hidden Valley Ski Resort, Jellystone Park, and Purina Farms. Kids Eat Free at all meals in our Haymarket Restaurant. Drive to any major St. Louis attraction all within 30 minutes, including the Gateway Arch, Anheuser Busch Brewery, St. Louis Zoo, Grants Farm, Cardinal Baseball/Busch Stadium, Rams Football/Edward Jones Dome, and Meramec Caverns. Enjoy an Unparalleled Environment at Holiday Inn Six Flags, constructed by Irish stone masons with handcrafted limestone walls, detailed woodwork and decorative brickwork provide a backdrop of warmth and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Saint Louis West Six Flags reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Saint Louis West Six Flags Hotel Eureka
- Holiday Inn Saint Louis West 6 Flags
- Holiday Inn Eureka
- Eureka Holiday Inn