My boyfriend and I decided to go to Fright Fest and stay at the hotel to celebrate our one year. You can't beat the location and it looked to have a ton of fun amenities. Check-in was fast and easy. We were able to drop our stuff off and get the shuttle to the park which saved us $20. We got back from the park at midnight and everything was closed as far as amenities go. The indoor pool, arcade, bar and restaurant...all closed. Yes I understand it was midnight, but it would have been nice to grab a beer at the restaurant or something. The hotel's features appear to be a lot of fun and I would have loved to experience some of it. The rooms there are alright. The lighting though are those bright LED lights...similar to those you see in a hospital room or in the hall way of a school so it wasn't really warm or inviting. We turned on the TV hoping to find something to watch or order a movie. Much to our disappointment, all but a select few channels were not fuzzy and the movie ordering option did not even work. I didn't think much of it since it was just something to go to sleep to. Also, the room didn't have a fridge. I decided to call the hotel two days later to express disappointment and inform them of the issue with the television. All I got in return was, "Thanks for telling us. I'll make sure to tell maintenance." No apology, no offer of a discount, no nothing. Summing up, I paid $150 to save $20 on parking at Six Flags, watch a fuzzy TV, not be able to swim, play in the arcade, grab a bite at the restaurant nor a drink at the bar and not have a fridge in the room. I thought those came standard? They did have a good vending machine though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday-Inn at Six Flags is located a short walk from the main gate of the Six Flags St. Louis amusement park. In addition, the hotel offers an indoor Fun Dome that includes a pool, sauna, whirlpool, exercise area, video game area, putting green and shuffleboard. Walk to Six Flags St. Louis on a connecting sidewalk or enjoy a complimentary air-conditioned shuttle bus to and from the amusement park. Just minutes away is Hidden Valley Ski Resort, Jellystone Park, and Purina Farms. Kids Eat Free at all meals in our Haymarket Restaurant. Drive to any major St. Louis attraction all within 30 minutes, including the Gateway Arch, Anheuser Busch Brewery, St. Louis Zoo, Grants Farm, Cardinal Baseball/Busch Stadium, Rams Football/Edward Jones Dome, and Meramec Caverns. Enjoy an Unparalleled Environment at Holiday Inn Six Flags, constructed by Irish stone masons with handcrafted limestone walls, detailed woodwork and decorative brickwork provide a backdrop of warmth and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Saint Louis West Six Flags reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Saint Louis West 6 Flags
- Holiday Inn Saint Louis West Six Flags Hotel Eureka
- Holiday Inn Eureka
- Eureka Holiday Inn