Holiday Inn Saint Louis West Six Flags
$95
$104
$53
Motel 6
Pear Tree Inn St. Louis Fenton(Fenton)(Great Value!)
$80
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewshot tubpool areafun domesix flagspurina farmskids eat freefree shuttlehotel restaurantlarge poolvideo gamesshuffle boardstayed at the holiday innair hockeygame areabeds were comfortableoff seasongift shop
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We stayed here for 1 night on a whim to take the kids to Six Flags as a treat. When I made the reservation I had no idea that the standard room was in an out building / motel style. The room that we had was very outdated and the doorway had a crack in it that was large enough to let vermin through if they wanted to get in. The restaurant was THE WORST that I've ever had and when the server asked me how my meal was and I told her that I didn't like it she told me that was too bad. I ordered a breakfast to go to bring back to my husband and there was a bug in the drink that he ordered. Again nothing other than an offer of another drink from the wait staff. The counter in the pool area was really just as bad food wise and in my opinion overpriced for what they had to offer. I would not let my kids in the pool area as the smell of chlorine was so powerful that you could taste it in your mouth and your eyes burned being there. My husband commented that the pool area reminded him of the Vacation movie and he was right - it looked just like it. This place probably only gets by on it's location and is not at all concerned with updating it's look.

Basically I would never recommend this hotel to anyone for the free shuttle they offer it's not worth it. You would be better off shelling out the $18 or $25 to park at the gate and drive 5 or 10 minutes to a decent hotel. This was more of a rip off than anything and while we loved Six Flags staying here put a bit of a damper on the weekend.

Room Tip: If you want a better room I would suggest going on the Six Flags web site and choosing a different hotel. The other ones gave us much better rates but we made the mistake of staying here because of what they claimed to offer. Trust me there are better hotels in the area than this
1  Thank Chris M
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Our Stay @ The Holiday Inn @ six Flags Was Great. the rooms were clean, the staff was very friendly, it had an arcade room, a pool, a sauna, 2 fitness rooms, and a jet hot tub.

if we ever had to comeback to St Louis I would Totaly Reccomend This Holiday inn, It Is The best!

Reviewed July 16, 2012

We have stayed here when we went to Six Flags. This hotel is dated, but is okay. I would have expected it to be extremely updated and nice for the price. The restaurant on the premises was HORRIBLE, from the service to the taste. We literally waited over 2 1/2 hours for our food. There were several people that came and went as we still waited. The manager claimed our waitress was new and didn't know what she was doing. They were also out of salad, which was supposed to come with our meals. The manager tried to compensate for our time, which was offering us a free dessert, which the first thing we picked, they were also out of! I would look into staying somewhere else next time if it offers free shuttle to Six Flags...

Room Tip: Be sure to take alot of extra money. The restaurant is very expensive and there are video games and toy machines your kids will want to play!
1  Thank D M
Reviewed July 15, 2012

I stayed two nights in March for a conference. Andrew at the front desk was very informated and nice. Had a nice smile and answered all my questions. The rooms are nice, kind of small, but clean and comfortable. The staff throughout the weekend were very helpful!

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed July 5, 2012

The hotel was outdated, but the STAFF was very helpful, And if you are going to Six Flags. It will save you 18.00 a day for the parking, because of the shuttle bus. And the pool area was nice, and gameroom area. Overall hotel not bad but for the money you pay for the rooms, need remodeling.

Room Tip: i would prefer a room by the pool area
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family