“Lunch in Historic Downtown Eureka”
Review of Michelle's Cafe

Michelle's Cafe
Ranked #9 of 44 Restaurants in Eureka
Reviewed March 20, 2014

My sister and I had lunch here today. Located in an historic building, Michelle's was a nice place for my sister and me to grab a bite to eat and catch up. My sister had one of their pizzas, and I ordered the ham and cheese on marble rye. We both enjoyed the atmosphere and our meals, and will definitely stop back in again when we are in the area.

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Just came home for vacation from Afghanistan, and having just moved here tried Michelle's. Very yummy breakfast! The potatoes have a smoky flavor, biscuits and gravy are homemade...and the omelet was very tasty! Looking forward to dinner here in another trip!

1  Thank yallaen
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Michelles is a really cute place in old town Eureka. We found it one day after going to Six Flags. All of the food was very fresh and high-quality. We went there for lunch… I really want to go back to try their breakfast or dinner.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

I go there off and on through out the year. Recently, my in-laws came on a Saturday and BAM...fell in love with their pizza. I Always knew the pizza was great...but my in-laws came from Belleville and said it was the BEST PIZZA they ever had......They came back just Tuesday, but unfortunately, they couldn't get pizza, but had a great lunch with the soup and sandwiches we had.
They are looking forward to driving to Eureka again for the pizza....They also, have some delicious dinner and lunch specials too.

1  Thank Diana63025
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Very impressed with the quality and variety of food at this small, quaint cafe in downtown Eureka. Love the breakfast options with magnificient pancakes and the best omlets I have had in a long while. Recently tried the Gyro and was very impressed. Food is always fresh and filling. Great homemade chips and desserts which are often made by the owners mother. Easy and warm atmosphere and good value for your dollar.

1  Thank MommaRix

Been to Michelle's Cafe? Share your experiences!