“Horrible Service!”

Poor Richards Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 46 Restaurants in Eureka
Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

Worst service I have ever had at this establishment. Waitress was inattentive, forgetful, unappreciative but all with a smile. She just didn't give a sh#%!
She forgot to bring drinks, salads, water, and condiments! We would ask again and eventually get except our waters which one of our group went to bar and got for us!
Good wings but not so good to put up with crappy service.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank Q468ZAdeborahs

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Well-worn restaurant with small bar area. The staff is friendly and service is quick. I was craving a salad and had low expectations of this restaurant bar. However, their Summer Salad was a pleasant surprise. It included fresh mixed greens, diced red onion, feta cheese, mandarin oranges, blueberries and chopped pecans. I had it with balsamic dressing. A meal-sized serving for only $8.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Poor Richards is a fixture in Eureka since way back when. If you like pub grub served in an over TV-ed atmosphere, this is your place. The food is typical pub fare to go along with a bucket of Buds. They are best known for their chicken wings (which are not my thing). Service can be spotty with their high school girls staff. Food is reasonably priced and pretty good.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018

The food is good. Okay for families during lunch and early dinner. The location can accommodate a large group in the back room.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 17, 2018

Husband and I both got burgers which were pretty good. Seasoned fries were really good. My daughter didn't care for the veggie wrap. I was impressed by portion size for the cost, service was really good. The drinks all had a funny taste.. maybe from the ice? Would probably return, but would order some of the recommended items here on TripAdvisor.

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Poor Richards Restaurant? Share your experiences!