“Pub Food”

Poor Richards Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 46 Restaurants in Eureka
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Poor Richards is a fixture in Eureka since way back when. If you like pub grub served in an over TV-ed atmosphere, this is your place. The food is typical pub fare to go along with a bucket of Buds. They are best known for their chicken wings (which are not my thing). Service can be spotty with their high school girls staff. Food is reasonably priced and pretty good.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 18, 2018

The food is good. Okay for families during lunch and early dinner. The location can accommodate a large group in the back room.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 17, 2018

Husband and I both got burgers which were pretty good. Seasoned fries were really good. My daughter didn't care for the veggie wrap. I was impressed by portion size for the cost, service was really good. The drinks all had a funny taste.. maybe from the ice? Would probably return, but would order some of the recommended items here on TripAdvisor.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 29, 2018

We go here all the time. Tabi makes the best margaritas around. We have never had a problem with the service. The steak wraps are amazing, husband loves the wings. Does get busy on the weekends, especially when Six Flags is open.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

I live near Poor Richards, and although the decor could use some serious updating and the service sometimes leaves a bit to be desired, their steak wraps keep us coming back pretty much weekly. We recently started trying to eat a low carb diet, and the wrap without the tortilla with a dinner salad on the side are SO GOOD! It’s not fancy, but I’ve never had a bad meal there, so I recommend Poor Richards to anyone who is just hungry!

Date of visit: April 2018

Been to Poor Richards Restaurant? Share your experiences!