“Fabulous Food for Over Forty Years!!”

Joe Boccardi's Ristorante
Ranked #7 of 44 Restaurants in Eureka
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: With incredible pizza, pastas, and other authentic Italian cuisine, Joe Boccardi's has been a St. Louis favorite since 1971. Enjoy the casual and family-friendly atmosphere of Joe Boccardi's Ristorante at any of our four locations.
Eureka, Missouri
“Fabulous Food for Over Forty Years!!”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

My husband and I have enjoyed the food at Joe Boccardi's in Eureka since he opened the doors over 40 years ago. From the first pizza out of the postage stamp sized carry-out space till today with the expanded dining space and extensive menu! Joe's pizza remains the authentic St. Louis style made popular by the many Italian immigrant restaurant owners on The Hill, and you can get wonderful pasta dishes that include new items as well as his signature dishes! And more often than not, Joe and Margaret will come out from the kitchen to greet guests at their tables.

• Visited April 2014

“Dense meatballs!”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I love Italian food! Living in St. Louis, we are spoiled. Everyone wants to eat on "The Hill," and now I understand why. My family was staying in a nearby hotel, so we decided to try Joe Boccardi's. We were there at 6pm on the first nice saturday of the year. We made a reservation and our table was ready the moment we walked in. The place was packed with poeple! Everyone I had talked to said the pizza was great, which most of the family decided to order. It wasn't anything special, normal thin crust pizza. The rest of the family went with the classic Spaghetti and Meatballs. It was inedible. The meatballs are very dense and bland,everyone took one bite and decided not to finsh the,. The marinara sauce was oily and bland. Everyone ended up sharing the pizza. Next time family is in town, I will remind them why The Hill is the place to go.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Cbiggs5302
Perryville, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Salads and Fantastic Pizza.”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

The salads offered are more than wonderful.
They are the best I have ever seen.
The pizza is thin crust and very good.
Service is good and price is reasonable.
This meal is a good value.

• Visited September 2013
Eureka, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Godfather Pizza”
Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

The Joe Boccardi's Godfather (or Joes Special) is the best pizza anywhere. We've been eating there since I was just a little kid. The Blues used to party there back in the 80s

Troy, Illinois
“Nice atmosphere, good pizza”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Our first experience to Joe Boccardi's, and we'll be back. The place was packed, but we only had to wait a couple minutes. Our server was busy, but took care of us promptly. My wife got the pizza, which was thin crust style. It was very tasty and cooked well. I ordered spaghetti with meat sauce...there wasn't much meat. I dont know if it was a mix-up or not. It was good, dont mistake that...but it wasn't meat sauce. But I enjoyed it, and we will definitely go back and give it another go! I've reviewed a lot of places, and I will change my review to excellent if it warrants it. Like I said, it was packed, but the service was excellent.

Some reviews have been pretty harsh of the place, and I would say they might have been isolated incidents. Give it a try, you'll do well!

Visited January 2014