Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
A Day With My Grandsons

One day right before school started, I was able to spend the day with my two 12year old... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
jfunketoo
Saint Louis, Missouri
Holiday weekend visit

We are season pass holders at this location and have been for about 3 years. We always buy our... read more

Reviewed September 1, 2018
981alana
Granite City, Illinois
via mobile

1,533 results
All reviews season pass fright fest hurricane harbor thunder river amusement park roller coaster log flume fast pass preferred parking ride lines clean park funnel cake water rides american thunder wave pool st louis screaming eagle
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My son and I love roller coasters and thrill rides as well as water parks, so we really looked forward to our visit to Six Flags/St. Louis! We were not disappointed!!

The park was busy (Thursday) but not unmanageable not overly crowded. We went on a number of coasters but especially loved Mr. Freeze, the Ninja and Batman! Sky Screamer was another great ride (just wish it lasted a little longer!!) The staff was courteous and helpful!

We also went to Hurricane Harbor (attached to the park and included in the admission price) but only had time to enjoy the wave pool. One note... if you come, try to give yourself 2-3 hours at the water park as we found the lines to be long. We did love the wave pool and it was a nice refreshing way to spend some time on a hot day!

1  Thank Joe L
Reviewed July 22, 2013

If your looking for a fun and exciting place to play then Six Flags St. Louis is the place you should be. There is something for all ages to do, you will never go bored!!! From the Screamin' Eagle to the Tornado you'll be whirling for more. Well....what are you waiting for....go and have a Blast!!!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We had a great time. The park was fun and had a variety of rides so everyone enjoyed themselves. The water park was great! I would have given it an excellent BUT I was put off by the pay for a float push and the limitations on the lazy river. It was only limited if you didn't rent a raft. We have season passes and go to six flags/white water in Georgia often. It is just different and I wasn't expecting the extra expense of 8$ a piece for a family of 5. But it was a great experience and we had a great time!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I went to the park for my kid and he enjoyed it so that it was amazing. The antique photo's were awesome. I loved the employee working, Doria, she was cute and friendly! Everybody should be like her!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

This park is awsome great and friendly staff , will make you feel special.
Everyone needs to go check it out awsomee !!!!