“Family Weekend”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Eminence
Hawkins House B & B
Ranked #2 of 6 Eminence B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We just returned home from a weekend stay at Hawkins House. My two little grandsons did not want to leave!! And neither did I!! Patty was so warm and welcoming!! Her peach french toast was divine!! The house itself is lovely and comfortable and located very close to the river. We loved every moment of our stay and are already planning a return visit in the fall. Thanks for a great weekend Patty!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Mary R

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I recently stayed at the Hawkins House, while doing the Cross Country Horse Trail Ride, and it was wondeful. The B&B has a wonderful old world charm, serene wrap around porch, and a porch swing takes you back in time. The lady who owns the house keeps it very clean, comfortable, and serves excellent food, she even has crafts and lacy items for sale. I will go back and stay there on the next trail ride. My first B&B at Hawkins House was an excellent experience.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
5  Thank Sue B
Reviewed April 11, 2013

For 28 years the same group of guys have been coming to Eminence to float and hang out. As we hit middle age we gave up tents and sleeping bags in favor of hotels. Two years ago we discovered Hawkins House. It is perfect for us. We usually spend Thursday through Sunday twice a year. Sometimes we float, sometimes we don't. But what doesn't change is the comfort of the rooms, the friendliness of the owner, or the space to play cards, talk, or have a drink (which we brought!)

I cannot recommend this place more highly! Whether you are renting one room, or the whole house, Patty always makes us feel like family. The breakfasts are great, and the place has a relaxing feel. Stop by for a visit, you won't regret it.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank JohnL189
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We took a weekend trip without a plan and ended up at the Hawkins B&B. It was a very relaxing stay. The inn keepers stayed in the common area and visited with us for the rest of the evening like we were old friends. The inn was clean, warm and inviting. Breakfast was also very good and we will plan on visiting again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Gofishflorida
Reviewed October 27, 2012

My husband & I love to meander around Missouri. When Eminence is our destination, the Hawkins House B&B is our choice. It's situated downtown across from the county court house. We can travel to the many caves and springs surrounding the town and can retreat to the comfort of this restful home. We stayed in the beautiful Carrie's Suite. Breakfast was great and Patty is the "hostess with the mostest!" Patty was welcoming and intent on making our stay the best! She has decorated the home with beautiful antiques and the common rooms invite you to stay awhile. I loved the porch swing. We can't wait to return! Thank you, Patty.

Room Tip: Carrie's Suite does not have a shower, but a lovely jetted tub for two. Any room would be a good...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank hatldy
Reviewed April 28, 2012

We had a terrific time with Patty for my daughter's wedding. It wasn't easy getting the family to Missouri from Florida but Patty helped make the weekend just perfect. The food was great and she accommodated our crazy schedule and anything we could possible need. She even let us use the kitchen to finish part of the wedding cake. The beds were very comfortable; better than home. My grandchildren wanted to stay at the 'green house' instead of going home. Next time we go to the area maybe we can see more sights and we will definitely stay at Hawkins House.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
8  Thank Chris B
Reviewed April 17, 2012

Just returned home from a relaxing weekend escape to Eminence. I chose to stay with Patty at the Hawkins House for a second time and it was like I never left. We woke up to warm cinnamon rolls accompanied by biscuits & sausage gravy. We spent the day taking in the most gorgeous scenery you've ever seen; Eminence this time of year is breath-taking! If you need to take a few days off from life, I strongly recommend getting to Eminence and staying at the Hawkin's House!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank ink_pen411

Been to Hawkins House B & B? Share your experiences!