“Our group of 12 women, first time to zipline” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Eagle Falls Ranch Zipline Adventures

Eagle Falls Ranch Zipline Adventures
Lansing, Kansas
“Our group of 12 women, first time to zipline”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

The zipline crew was great, Renee, Christopher and Kevin. Our safety came first and they answered our concern in a professional manner. It was a fun adventure and memorable experience we'll never forget.

Visited July 2014

Jefferson City, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Eagle Falls Ranch - Our fist time ziplining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

We just came back after staying the weekend and we had a very enjoyable experience. We stayed in the cabin for two nights and did the full zipline tour. Kevin (the guide) and Shawn (Owner) were great to work with. We Will definitley visit again.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Brad H
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

My friend and I can to Eminance to kayak and decided to stop and zip line. We had no reservations we just stopped in. Everyone there was very friendly. They made the experience great. We will definitely do this again.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank IowaGirl123
Sedalia, Missouri
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Owner is RUDE and unhelpful!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

We reserved ziplining and horseback riding (can't reserve horseback riding online!) and showed up to find NO ONE there! Called the phone number to get NO answer! Twenty minutes later someone shows up and acts like we are trespassing!! They already had my money so I'm not leaving! The people who took us ziplining were very friendly and we had a blast! Then we had to deal with the owner again! He was saddling our horses. RUDE and unfriendly! I was asking about getting zipline photos and he just stated the price --not where to get them or how to get them. I emailed him the next day to see about purchasing the photos and he said he would have to see if he could find them! It took me a month and eight emails and two phone calls to finally get them. I'm sure there are much friendlier places to go!!! Don't go here!! The ziplines are fun but the service SUCKS!!!

Visited August 2013
4 Thank Roger W
Peoria, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Not Friendly if not Ziplining”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

We had a crew of five kids and I mistakenly thought the NEW petting zoo listed on their website would be perfect for them. We arrive and go inside and the man, I guess the owner, cherrily asks us "are you here to zipline?!" We said we weren't and we were here for the petting zoo. He says oh, heavy with disappointment, the animals are down the lane and that they aren't out because it had been lightly raining. He gave us large bags of feed which was nice and sent us on our way. We had to look around for the animals because we were afraid we were going into someone's private barn. No signs or help at all. We had to return to the building to be sure we were in the right place. The animals were all in a lot together which consisted of a couple rabbits, a cow and calf and some goats. I would have to say the best were three fawns cooped up in a small pen but they were super cute!

Later on in the week we all decided to go back to horseback ride which was also listed on the website. Since we had been there earlier in the week and the place was practically deserted we thought we'd have no problem getting some to ride even though on the website it did say reservations highly recommended. I thought this meant because they'd have so many people. So we come in again and the man is on a zipline tour and has a sign saying he'll be back. When he returns, he asks the same question as before just as cherrily, are you here to zipline?! I told him we were inquiring about horseback riding and since one car was there I thought we're in! Just as before, he rudely told us that it would take at least 3-4 day notice to horseback ride!! Huh?? We went to Cold Water Ranch and they were happy to help us on the same day.

Needless to say there are PLENTY or other business in Eminence who are HAPPY to have our service no matter what we want to purchase. I have been comming to Eminence for vacations for 15 years and have never met anyone so rude.

Visited August 2013