“Coleslaw bisquits and chicken strips.”
Review of KFC

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Ranked #21 of 29 Restaurants in Eldon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Mmmmmm...... I love the delicous Cole slaw and light n flaky bisquits! My wife loves the chicken strips.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Food is average good, like any other Taco Bell/KFC. We eat here a lot out of convienience. Service is always pretty fast.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Eldon is a very small town on the way to the Lake of the Ozarks. However, being one of the few restaurants in town you would assume that this place would try harder to keep people coming than it does, especially when there are so many options available within a short drive down to the Lake. Approx. 8 months ago we ate here and it was god-awful. The KFC stuff was cold and the Taco Bell side was just nasty. We thought, ok, this must be because of new staff, etc. although the owner/managers have been the same for years. We went back several weeks ago to give it another shot and once again ..... the meat in the Taco Bell food tasted "off" and the beans in the burrito were watered down. I did not finish my taco because the meat tasted and smelled gross. The portion sizes have gotten smaller over the years and the prices have increased. For $15 bucks for two people I'll keep my money and never go back! Truly nasty!