Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City
$98
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$118
$89
$109
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

$109
Homewood
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$120
$102
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$89
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

$50
Motel 6
  • Pool
$152
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I came to town on a last minute trip for a family emergency.

We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of service & the hotel in general throughout our stay!
The staff was super personable And helpful, we had an issue with our dishwasher and they fixed it right away.
They greeted us and asked if we needed anything whenever we passed an employee. It was just a refreshing experience,
Thank you for making our stay comfortable and pleasant, we will definitely be back!

• Stayed: September 2012
Region39, Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2012

It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

My room was clean and the employees were very caring. I had an issue with my room and the manager, Amanda personally came up to my room and fixed my problem. I was very impressed with the results of my stay at this hotel. It's nice having places like this to stay when you are traveling on business. I will be back :)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

Whitney - Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

My room was very well put together and employee's were very nice. I will definitely be returning when I travel back to St. Louis. I truly appreciate good service and a place that helps me feel at home when I have to travel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Matthew D

Matthew - I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Booked room, charged $72 for room that should have been a lot less. I called and ask to speak to Amanda on 4 different occasions and she NEVER returned my call.Brenda checked me in and was very polite and cordial; however , when I explained to the girl upon checking out that I had not gotten much sleep because of the noise above me - she laughed and said "oh well, its a family with 6 kids ".... What do you mean "oh well", I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED..

• Stayed: September 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

I recently received a copy of your review of our hotel and for recognizing the efforts of Brenda. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

It's not common that we get the sort of feedback you provided, and although it is discouraging to read, it will help us make our hotel even better in the future. Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly (please visit our website and click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page). I hope that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other brand location in the future.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Wish we'd checked this site before we booked here. The first room they put us in had not been cleaned; we complained so they put us in another - it had been "cleaned" but was still filthy and smelly. There were beer bottle caps and food under the sofa; we just did not want to touch anything. The whole place smelled bad. We left and went to Homestead Studio Suites in Westport which was very nice. I will say the staff was polite and helpful in getting us situated at Homestead.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Earth City, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

I recently received a copy of your review of our hotel. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

We know that our guests have multiple hotel choices, which is why our mission is to provide clean, comfortable rooms at an affordable price that guests want to come back to. The room condition you describe is totally unacceptable to me and not at all representative of our quality standards. I am sorry you felt the need to go to another property; however, in response to your post, I have met with our hotel staff and used your review to help coach them on room cleaning and inspection policy.

Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly (please visit our website and click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page). I hope we have addressed your concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other brand location in the future.