“We had a blast and we'll be back..”
Review of Promised Land ZOO

Promised Land ZOO
More attraction details
Owner description: Home to over 500 rare and endangered animals from all over the world representing 56 species. We have camels, kangaroos, lemurs, buffalo, omnivores, deer and we are home to many rescued large reptiles and tropical birds too! We have just added some cats to our park including Caracals and Servals. There is plenty to see in our 4 mile drive thru and petting zoo with walk thru area too! Come during one of our bottle feeding times and you will get to help our zookeepers bottle feed baby animals! Newly added this past summer we opened a new wing to the Walk Thru to include a Ring-tailed Lemur Exhibit, an American Alligator Poll and the Prarie Dog Town! Open everyday, year-round! Have a bigger family? Promised Land ZOO now offers a special Family Rate that will allow you to bring all the kids you want at a discounted rate (see our website for details). Also look to our website for personal tour, group tour and special party information. Bottle feedings daily.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“We had a blast and we'll be back..”
Reviewed March 25, 2012 via mobile

This was so cool if you love animals this is a must visit.. At first we didn't think the animals would come to the car but when we pulled up and got closer they came and didn't want to leave it was so fun.

11 Thank Angelia G

Berryville, Arkansas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A experience like no other.”
Reviewed March 20, 2012

We had so much fun. I must admit that at first I wasn't sure because of the site. It wasnt very informational about the experience we would be having. When we got there we were amazed. Fantastic animals every where. Most animals were rescues. We are thankful for that. The price was well wortht the trip. We went thru the petting zoo first then drove thru the 4 mile tour. Animals come up to the window to eat right out of your hand. Deer, buffulo, and so much more. Thats was a first time experience for me and I am so happy we went on my daughters 4th birthday. We will be back with guests.

Visited March 2012
10 Thank Caitlin D
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Amazing Personal Tour”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

My husband and I called ahead and booked a private tour with the owner. We arrived, were handed several bags of food, and allowed to go through the petting zoo where we fed and pet everything!

The owner arrived and we spent the next hour and half driving through the zoo seeing 100s of animals and feeding them through the safety of the owner's vehicle. She was sure to show us all of the animals and the tour didn't finish until she made sure we saw and fed everything! She provided us with several bags of food and took pictures of us.

The coolest part was feeding an entire bucket of fruit to the lemurs!!! They were just like little people and the experience was just amazing.

The owner and helper were so kind and tried very hard to make sure we had a great time. We didn't feel rushed or unsafe at any moment. We can't wait to go back!!!!!

Visited January 2012
12 Thank Nicole T
Springfield, Missouri
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“"Truely amazing"”
Reviewed February 16, 2012

What can I say...It was AWESOME! You can feed all kinds of animals right from the car or in the petting zoo. I got to bottle feed a camel, yes bottle feed a CAMEL! A once in a lifetime experience! I can't believe how many animals that this place has and you need to see the GIANT snake in the gift shop. They also rescue birds and reptiles that have no where else to go. A must see if you are in Eureka Springs!

Visited February 2012
11 Thank remmy1985
Wichita, Kansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“A Drive-Through Zoo?”
Reviewed January 8, 2012

The idea of a drive-through zoo seemed crazy to me but they let you drive through and feed their animals, we even got to bottle feed a camel. I've never visited a zoo like it and would recommend to anyone.

Visited January 2012