“UNACCOMMODATING”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Dexter
Reviewed February 22, 2008

I found this motel unwilling to accommodate my request to cancel my reservation. On this date, a wintery storm watch was in affect for the area and I asked for a cancellation so that I could travel further outside the affected area. It was 4 p.m. and the manager was unsympathic. He would make no exception to the 2 p.m. cancellation deadline. My credit card would have been charged if I had not stayed. I would advise you not to make a reservation at this motel unless you are 100% certain your plans will not change.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Sweetie077

A TripAdvisor Member
Salisbury, NC
Reviewed May 7, 2006

We checked into this hotel after leaving another one that was filthy! The Country Hearth Inn was very clean and there were no problems except that the sink wouldn't drain well. The staff was extremely pleasant and made sure that we had everything we needed during our 5 night stay. Price was reasonable.

• Stayed: April 2006
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Econo Lodge

Address: 913 Outer Rd, US 60 & One Mile Road, Dexter, MO 63841-1092 (Formerly Country Hearth Inn Dexter)
Location: United States > Missouri > Dexter
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Dexter
Price Range: $62 - $70 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Econo Lodge 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Econo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Econo Hotel Dexter