“Review of food.”

Fiddler's Fish House
Ranked #6 of 27 Restaurants in Dexter
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Great service, nice employees. The food was really good, salar bar could have been a little better. Nice location.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Love, love, love this place for their authentic and very tasty southern food.......catfish, fried chicken, chicken livers, white beans, strawberry shortcake, salad bar, corn, potatoes, etc. All is yummy and the buffet is the way to go.
I go to Dexter, MO for business and enjoy lunches at Fiddler's.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I've eaten at Fiddler's 3 times, most recently in October, 2012. The buffet was worth the price, with a good variety, including dessert. My husband and I had the Seafood Platter for 2 ($23.99), and had so much food we couldn't eat it all! 5 shrimp prepared three ways, 1 frog leg, 1 catfish fillet, 1 stuffed crab, fried clams, 3 hush puppies, choice of potato, cole slaw.

They have senior-priced/portion dinners. The steak selection is good and moderately priced.

There are vegetarian choices and sandwiches and salads.

The decor won't win any prizes, just plain straight-backed chairs & tables, a few photos & boat paddles for wall relief. The emphasis is on the food.

We had excellent service, quick, correct, and pleasant.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

They did a good job with the crablegs, though I left with a gaping void in my wallet. The next time we went, we had the buffet.... duhn duhn duhhhhn! dissapointment.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

my husband and I stopped in because we heard how good it was.
The fish was cold and not very good at all the buffet did not have a very big secetion and the service was rude and not good at all

Been to Fiddler's Fish House? Share your experiences!