“Best brunch I ever had.”
Review of Mosaic Modern Fusion - CLOSED

Mosaic Modern Fusion
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Bopp Road
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
“Best brunch I ever had.”
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

Had the french toast, it was sooo good! Used a groupon with family and got free meal and mimosa. While the food was great, service was ok. Drinks took awhile to bring and asked for a booster seat twice. Overall good experience and atmosphere.

Kennett, Missouri
“A night of seafood”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We had the lobster bisque, a little too light in texture and not a whole lot of taste. The scallops were cooked and prepared very well with great flavor. The special, cod on a bed of white beans was very tasty. The sea bass with risotto is something I would order again. Our waiter was very helpful, and even enlisted the help of a fellow waiter that had already tried the special to explain it to us. Would like to see a broader wine list.

• Visited October 2012
Iowa
“Not as good as it was”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I really liked this place when it first opened, but they keep changing the menu and/or changing the preparation, so I have stopped going. Everything I really liked is now off the menu, no more butter poached lobster, no more soft shell crab, changed the compressed watermelon salad, etc. I have tried all the desserts and have not liked any, which is unusual to say.

• Visited November 2012
brunon8, Guest Relations Manager at Mosaic Modern Fusion, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Hello P T,
Thank you for trying so many different items and posting your review! We always keep our menu seasonal in order to ensure the quality of our products are kept at its highest. Above all, we appreciate the feedback, and don't hesitate to contact us if there is any way you see we can improve.
Best,
Nadia B.
Manager of Marketing & Events
nadia@mosaicrestaurants.com
Saint Louis, Missouri
“If I could give it less than terrible I WOULD - customer service is very lacking”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

This restaurant - referring to the one on Manchester not downtown...has horrible customer relations - atleast my experience was very disappointing. They failed to note on our giftcard that reservations were mandatory for Sunday brunch. Was not on the fine print nor anywhere else on our paperwork. We drive 30 minutes to eat brunch and are refused at the door. RESERVATIONS ONLY - I look around the restaurant and more than 1/2 of the tables are empty. I asked to speak with the manager - after a short wait he appears and its like talking to a wall. He cant seat us because the kitchen couldnt keep up. We are four adults - we shouldnt be that much of a burden on the kitchen staff especially if the restaurant isnt full by any means. He tells us maybe he can fit us in at 2pm (FOR BRUNCH) Manager was not accomodating or willing to help in anyway. Very pompous environment in general.

• Visited October 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Not good”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Went for brunch. Terribly slow service, mediocre food. Actually made us sick. Lipstick on my coffee cup.

• Visited September 2012