“Trashy Shower”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Super 8 Cuba

Super 8 Cuba
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Cuba

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Decatur, Illinois
Reviewed April 2, 2013

On our way to a favorite resort in Southern Missouri we like a half way stopping point for the evening. We usually stay in Sullivan, MO. After doing a little research I found this Super 8 for $20 less than a hotel in Sullivan and Rolla. So we gave it a try. To my surprise, this hotel is WONDERFUL! Staff was very nice and friendly. The room's decor was so modern and everything about the room was first class right down to the water pressure in the shower which is a big deal to me. Bed sheets were super soft and so were the huge bath towels. It has been a LONG time since I've paid $65 a night for a hotel, let alone one this nice. OH, and free continental breakfast. Give me a break Super 8 - you truly have a SUPER hotel here and should be very proud!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Cinthom
Fay C, General Manager at Super 8 Cuba, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thank you for the survey. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We will look forward to seeing you on your next trip.
Jefferson City
Reviewed March 29, 2013

The staff at this hotel are very nice and helpful. I stayed at this hotel for several weeks for my job and they would remember me and talk with me on my way in and out. They are nice, but not overbearingly attentive, if you have somewhere to be they won't hold you back. They're also fast at check-in and check-out.

The service is great too. I had a problem with my air condition er one time and they quickly moved me to a new room with no problems.

I highly recommend this hotel if you're staying in the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Fay C, General Manager at Super 8 Cuba, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thank you for staying with us, we look forward to seeing you on your next trip.
Columbus, Indiana
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Last night my wife and I were caught in an ice storm near Cuba, MO. We ended up stopping for the night at the Super 8 Cuba. We have stayed in many Super 8's and many other motels as well. Based upon our past experiences, we weren't really looking forward to our stay. WE WERE PLEASANTLY SURPRISED! We were met by friendly, courteous staff members; our room (and the hotel in general) was clean and neat. Our quiet, cheery room was spacious, freshly painted, had fun Route 66 decor, well equipped, and was just much better than expected. The internet connection was fast and worked well! In addition, our pet was welcome to stay in our room, our bed was very comfortable, the bathroom had plenty of towels and washcloths (and they were SOFT)! In short, we were very pleased. We would gladly stay at the Super 8 Cuba again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Fay C, General Manager at Super 8 Cuba, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Thank you for your response on TripAdvisor. We are so glad you like our rooms we are very proud of the new colors and picture's above the beds. We look forward to seeing you again.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I always enjoy my stay at your Super 8 in Cuba, MO as I come to visit my loved one in Viburnum nursing facility and we are able to stay in the handicapped room right off the parking lot. It is accessible to my friend and easy for me to bring in the luggage. I am also able to push my friend's w/c easily to the County Kitchen for some dining. Thank you for making my visit comfortable and manageable.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Fay C, General Manager at Super 8 Cuba, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Thank you for the survey and for staying with us when your in town.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cuba
Days Inn & Suites Cuba
Baymont Inn & Suites Rolla
Pear Tree Inn Rolla
Pear Tree Inn Rolla
#4 of 13 in Rolla

Been to Super 8 Cuba? Share your experiences!