“A fun place with great food”

Frisco's Grill & Pub
Ranked #4 of 25 Restaurants in Cuba
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Frisco's Grill and Pub is located in Cuba's Uptown Historic District, Frisco's is open Sunday through Saturday. Jimmy and Ben, owners and managers, are there to greet you. Frisco's Grill and Pub also has an outside dining area for those days and nights you want to dine out doors, and offers a private room for parties. The separate pub room has 20 beers on tap and features local Missouri craft ales. The full bar will satisfy your cocktail desire and offers a large selection of Scotch, with an expanded wine list. With 6 large tv's in the pub you'll be sure to be able to catch the game. We also will cater that special event!!
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We enjoyed the food and atmosphere at Frisco. The beer selection was great, too. Prices were very normal.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Not knowing the area at all, I relied on my GPS and a couple billboards to find us a place for a nice dinner. I was not disappointed! Even on a weekday, the place was crowded, which always says something about a local joint. I had the special that night, which was a sirloin. I can honestly say, it was one of the best steaks I've had in a restaurant. Service was a bit slow at first, but I believe they were a bit understaffed for the crowd they had. Things happen, and I can't blame the restaurant for that. By the end, there was no problem, and we never went without anything we needed. Everyone enjoyed their food...there were no complaints, even from the teens with me. If we return to the area, we'll definitely be dining her again.

2  Thank Jody R
Reviewed July 11, 2013

the food here is pretty good. we eat here often the decor is nice if you like trains! my nephews love it in this place good place for casual good food

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Friscos is worth getting off the Interstate for an excellent meal. I have eaten here at least a half dozen times over the past ten years, and have never been disappointed. Their entrees,salads,sandwiches,and appetizers are all top-notch. The RibEye sandwich is a must try if you just can't make up your mind. One of my favorite things to do when heading back to "44" after eating is to leave town (east or west) on old Route 66... You can easily return to the interstate at the next interchange and take in a bit of Americana along the way. Who can you imagine traveling down the "Mother Road" 60 or 70 years ago ?

Reviewed June 4, 2013

On the recommendation of a local motel owner we decided to try Friscos for an evening meal. I had a salad that was both delicious and came in a bowl that looked the size of a fruit bowl. Couldn't believe that I actually managed to get through it. Staff were exceptionally friendly.

1  Thank wotacroc

Been to Frisco's Grill & Pub? Share your experiences!