All reviews parking garage free drinks nachos happy hour hot dogs room was clean king suite chilli yogurt off the highway mercy hospital indoor pool st louis easy access upon check kickback popcorn
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2020

I picked the Drury because it was close to Mercy Hospital. Everyone at The Drury was friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and spacious and the beds were comfortable. We spent alot of time at the hospital so having a hot breakfast before we left for the hospital and food and drinks available in the evening was extremely helpful AND the food and drinks were free. Also has an Applebee’s attached to the hotel. I would definitely stay at The Drury again.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed January 8, 2020

I found my room to be less than clean or maintained while I was a guest. Several times I had to go to the desk to retrieve tissues/TP or washcloths. The bath in particular was not very clean on arrival. The carpet throughout the halls had debris stains especially outside the door which clearly looked rather new. My family member was in a suite on another floor and had the same issues and concerns. My key card along with many guests did not work on many occasions which is a problem when my ID and phone are in the room to verify identity . I appreciate the process but the card should work throughout my stay. I could not access the pool and many times my room- many guests were commenting that they too had the same issue. My niece was late to fly out due to the fact her luggage was in our room and her brand new key card did not work and the staff at the desk could not reach me. I find it surprising you go to this length to keep my room secure when the doors to and from the parking garage were not locked ever. The door to the parking garage is located next to my room and was not locked or a working card entry. This same issue existed with all levels from your garage to the main hotel floors. I find the ease of entry from the garage to my floor unacceptable and a huge security concern. There is not excuse for this type of issue in any hotel across the United States. Safety and Security should be a main concern always.
I can not recommend this hotel for a stay in St Louis
On a positive note- I found the staff at the breakfast in particular and throughout the hotel helpful and polite. The breakfast was hot and well maintained.

Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

Brought my dog along with me and found out I had to pay their ridiculous pet fee that nobody told me about. Also, the pet area is in horrible condition. The room had cobwebs in the ceiling corners as it had not been cleaned in a long time. I would not recommend.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2020

Thank you for bringing these two items to our attention. Drury is proud to be one of the only brands left to accept pets at all their hotels and our fee is one of the lowest in the industry. I apologize for the cobwebs that you located in your room. We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our hotel and have addressed this issue with our team so no other guests encounter this issue.

Thanks,
James

Reviewed December 30, 2019

We have come to Creve Couer MO Drury for the last 15 years for our family Christmas party. The people who work there are always so helpful, friendly and have the ballroom set and ready when promised. We had our party last weekend and it was as wonderful as always :)

Reviewed December 21, 2019

From the moment I arrived, each team member I encountered was wonderfully warm and engaging. They provided excellent customer service. The people who work at the breakfast and kickback were simply delightful, welcoming and hospitable. James, the GM is wonderful and he has taught his staff well! Thanks for a wonderful stay...if I am back in the St. Louis area, I will stay with this hotel again for sure!

Trip type: Traveled on business