“Creve Coeur”

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Creve Coeur
Jackson, Tennessee
“Creve Coeur”
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Have stayed here before and it was just as nice this year as last. Staff friendly and helpful. Checkin was speedy and efficient. Breakfast was very good. Room was clean and fresh. Fresh towels in the bathroom when I got back from my meetings. Quiet. Can't say enough about quiet. Slept very well. Nice they have a restaurant right on their property for easy access. Hotel is maitained very well.

Room Tip: The room was furnished with a small fridge and microwave and a very nice recliner. Iron, ironing bo...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed September 12, 2011

The Drury Inn and Suites in Creve Coeur is a nice hotel with some kinks that need to be ironed out. Our first stay was in a handicapped accessible room, which was nice, but the room did not meet all of our accessibility needs. Had to request a shower chair for the bathtub and they were not sure if they had one available. The mgr. did manage to find one, but I would think they would try to have a shower chair for each accessible room. The other problem we had is that we were told by the front desk that the parking spots out front are for the Applebee's next door. We had to park in the parking garage which had no handicapped parking spots.

The second time we stayed there was last weekend. (This time we did not have our child with us who needs the handicapped room). We had a king room which was located next to the stairwell. All evening long there were children running up and down the stairs. Fortunately, they settled down around 10:30pm. Evidently there was a soccer tournament in town. It seeemed that every player in the tournament was staying there! There were children everywhere! Evidently, the Drury is very popular with families because of the free supper and breakfast. Speaking of the free supper, that is where they have a major kink. We had to stand in line for 35 minutes to get to the food line. The problem is that the alcoholic drink station is at the beginning of the line and that slows the food line down tremendously! If anyone from Drury management is reading this, please move the alcoholic drinks to another spot! Breakfast went smoothly as there were no alcoholic drinks! The rooms are nice enough and very clean. It could be a great hotel once the kinks get worked out.

Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur, responded to this review, September 16, 2011
Thank you for your feedback and recommendations on the hotel. We always welcome and are excited to receive any feedback on how we can better ourselves for our guests. We will definitely look into your recommendation on the handicap accessible rooms and the availability of shower chairs. With regards to the handicap parking spots there are ones located on the 4th floor of the parking garage. I apologize that you were not given this information during your stay, but I wanted to share in hopes you come back and stay with us again. We are also currently looking at reconfiguring our hot food line as we too have noticed a back-up with both the drinks and food being in the same location.
Again thank you for your feedback and thank you for choosing to stay with us during your 2 visits to the area. We do look forward to hopefully seeing you again!
LaSalle, Illinois
Reviewed September 6, 2011

First let me say that the AARP discount that I received was greatly appreciated. I'm a retired government worker and I try for every discount I can get and found that the AARP discount is usually really good and it was the best rate at this hotel. I made the reservation through the hotel and the woman that talked with me on the phone was wonderful, cheery and helpful. Location of hotel was good and very easy to find. Covered parking provided free. The five o'clock drinks and food were very good. The staff were exceptional. We travelled with our small dog and they accommodated us without any issues. The room was very large and laid out nicely. Very quiet as well. The morning breakfast was a hot meal and was nice. When you factor in all the pluses provided by the Drury Inn I find it hard not to stay at one when it's an option. This hotel was wonderful.

Room Tip: Ask and they will try to provide whatever you need with a smile
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
Reviewed August 28, 2011

I stayed at this hotel as part of a business trip, so not the usual type of hotel that I would choose to stay at. However I was pleasantly surprised by the whole experience. The staff are all so very friendly and helpful. The room was absolutely spotless, I could not fault the room at all. I didn't do any of the free breakfasts or happy hour so cannot comment on these.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 22, 2011

Clean room, towels, beds, the carpet didn't feel like disgusting hotel carpet it was classy through & through. Great breakfast in the morning, free soda & coffee all day, PETS STAY FREE. Amazing hotel I will stay here & look for other drury inns when I'm on the road.

• Stayed August 2011
Snow Hill, North Carolina
Reviewed August 5, 2011

Great! Great! Great! Hotel and Service!

I was mainly looking for an affordable hotel that accepted pets. When I called to ask about the pet policy I was helped by one of the most customer friendly people I've heard on the phone in years and it was a nice surprise compared to my recent treatment at a substandard establishment in Nashville.

I'm not very picky at all. I purposely set my standards low so that I'm never disappointed. When I called to get a less expensive hotel room, I didn't expect to get this much for my money. Not only were they openly wanting my business, but when I got there I was overwhelmed as the clerk was going over the amenities and services that they offer. Who gives anything free these days? And yet they had a whole list of things.

The hotel was very well maintained. The room was large and clean. The parking was great and it was in a good location in town. I can't think of the last time I got MORE than what I would have even expected if I set my expectations high, but obviously someone is doing something right here. I loved this place and when we're visiting friends in St. Louis this is probably where we will stay every single time!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Kansas
Reviewed July 2, 2011

We have stayed here before a few years ago when coming to St. Louis for a family reunion. We chose it again because we were impressed . It definitely did not disappoint. It was as clean and nice as before. In fact, they have improved on the breakfast! The rooms are nice, clean and not overly priced. Nicely decorated. Nice flat screen TV. Comfortable bedding. LOVE the recliner! Microwave and small fridge hidden - very clever to do this! No complaints - nice place, very well kept up.
Courteous front desk, easy check-in. Covered parking garage was definitely a plus as it keeps the car cool in the summer and protected us from a thunderstorm. Several of our family stayed here before and this time. Drury Inn Creve Coeur is definitely our choice when we go to St. Louis!

Room Tip: If you have AAA, be sure you use it - better rate!
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Brentwood
Drury Plaza Hotel St. Louis at the Arch
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. Louis Westport Plaza
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. L...
#1 of 17 in Maryland Heights

Been to Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur? Share your experiences!