“Great Happy Hour”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 63 Restaurants in Creve Coeur
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Very fun place for happy hour. Great drink specials and especially if you like mixed drinks! Drink rail/bar liquor and its like $2.50 A bunch of the apps are 50% off from 4-7 and its really nice in there. Bartenders are all very friendly and the locations very convenient. I don't stick around, but heard they also have a late night happy hour that starts at 9.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

We eat here all the time. At least 2-4 times/mth. Food and service is always good. Now, you can get coupons just about anywhere, which makes it ultra affordable. Seriously - The Mojito's here are like no where I've ever had one. YUM!

1  Thank WindstarTravelGirl
Reviewed July 10, 2012

T.G.I Fridays is one of my favorite mid-range chain restaurants. This one did not disappointment me. The service was good. I ordered ribs,and sweet potato fries which was great.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

We eat here often. Food is always good, but the atmosphere is too dark (lighting) and noise levels are high.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Sat there with a friend. Other people were seated after us. No server would wait on us. Four servers all said it wasn't their table. Tried to get a manager. No luck. We just left. Manager was at the door and told us to come back. We laughed and told him why we wouldn't be back.

2  Thank Jerry C