“A very unique and enjoyable dining experience.”
Review of Kimcheese

Kimcheese
Ranked #16 of 73 Restaurants in Creve Coeur
Reviewed October 4, 2018

Note: Internet reports of this place closing last year are either false, or the restaurant doesn't read internet reports. I dined there last month and I assure you they're open for business. This was my first experience with this type of restaurant, and I was very impressed. The prices were very reasonable, the food and the variety of the food was very good. You have the option of cooking your own food as you eat, or you may have it - or part of it, prepared by their chefs. I highly recommend them.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 21, 2018

Nice and clean place to eat at. Sort of confused by name, don't recall seeing that on window. Lots of food for the price.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed February 27, 2018 via mobile

This Restaurant is Family Owned: Name Change From Kimcheese To Seoul Garden: Hostess was Professional and Courteous:Presentation Of Food was well presented: Offering Of twenty five Dishes:Bon Chun Dishes: with Lettuce:

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

What a great little place. This fusion restaurant was really good. The food was fresh and hot, right off the grill. I went with some business associates for lunch. Everyone seemed to enjoy their food. I look forward to coming back.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed September 10, 2017

Wow it was like Korean beef flavored Taco and tasty as hell. I like to try at least 3 items when I do a review so on a recommendation from the people at Double Tree I went with a beef taco, a fish taco, and a beef burrito the small one. The Beef taco took the prize and the others were good too. I just wanted something easy for dinner and this one hit the spot for me. You have to check this place out on your way home from a busy day and just want a tasty easy treat for dinner.

Date of visit: September 2017