“Authentic with a Twist”
Review of Kimcheese

Kimcheese
Ranked #16 of 73 Restaurants in Creve Coeur
Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

I lived in Seoul for two years and love Korean food. This food is authentic with a twist of American Mexican influence. The Bee Bim Bap is amazing, and their spicy pork burritos will blow you away.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed November 14, 2016

Tempura tacos. Chicken soft tacos. KimCheese Burger. Sampler. Cheese fries. Potstickers. BimBamBop. SOO many choices! Okay...ill start with chips and guacamole...Oh...a side of rice,please. This is a meal!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

Amazeballs!!! The bim bam bowl with spicy pork rocked my world so hard. I hope this is a chain because I want to go again for sure!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed June 19, 2016 via mobile

My Family and I went to this Resturant for Lunch I had the Korean BBQ Tacos and I one fish, steak, and spicy Pork, we also had Quesadillas, the Spicy Pork Rice Bowl, Chips and Guacamole with Salsa, Everthing was very good. We enjoyed everything, so I would definitely recommend this Resturant.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed January 3, 2016 via mobile

Really love the taco's at Kimcheese. The beef has a slight bulgolgi flavor which is delish in a soft taco. Have had them a few times and they have never disappointed.

Date of visit: January 2016