“Great pizza and quick service”

Imo's Pizza Olive E
Ranked #35 of 68 Restaurants in Creve Coeur
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed February 6, 2017

We got the lunch special of a one-topping pizza, garlic bread with cheese and a drink. Excellent thin-crust pizza. Plenty of cheese on the bread with just a hint of garlic.

1  Thank Momof2boysathome

Reviewed July 9, 2016

I always order delivery from the local Imo's when I'm in town. Only thing I didn't like there was their meatballs.. Pizza, thin crust, is very good. Nice sauce. Toasted Rav's are also a must. I'm sure a native in this city could name better, but for delivery, they are very good, fast and cheap.

Reviewed May 11, 2015

Just mouth watering pizzas in town with a variety of toppings to tickle the taste buds of pizza lovers. Love their halapeno and pepperoni toppings ... all time favourite.

Reviewed November 18, 2014

So, we are all used to pizza with cheese. But, have you ever tried provelle cheese... AMAZING! It's different and really hits the spot. So, If you are vacationing in MO be sure to check this place out. Very afforable.

Reviewed November 2, 2014

While Imo's is a well known and venerated pizza in St. Louis, I simply can't love it. We came to Imo's late night and had a fairly mediocre, overcooked pizza. It was also a bit oversalted. While I have had better Imo's, even at its best it isn't one of my favorites.