“I love Stir Crazy for a great lunch and to get away from it all.”
Review of Stir Crazy

Stir Crazy
Ranked #12 of 64 Restaurants in Creve Coeur
Reviewed January 18, 2012

I work near Stir Crazy and I walk over for lunch often. Sometimes I have a girlfriend lunch there too.

Reviewed October 7, 2011

One of my favorite restaurants in the St. Louis area! My whole family and I have never ordered off the menu because it's so fun to create your own stir fry. You choose your protein and noodle or rice and then go through a 'buffet type' line to add your own veggies, spices, and sauces. And then they stir fry it up in front of you in a huge wok.

Reviewed May 13, 2009

Our food was yummy, the drinks were delicious, the server was absent the majority of the meal. We had to wait to get more refills, our food, and even the check. It was just our server. The other servers were around about 3 times more than ours. I would recommend it, in hopes that you get one of the other servers.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 2, 2008

Kelly Rocks the HOUSE!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 13, 2008

menu items can be hit and miss but can aways create your own

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook