“A great local watering hole”

Bristol Seafood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Bristol Seafood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 64 Restaurants in Creve Coeur
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: New Ballas Road
Description: With an indulgent menu focused on superior quality seafood, Bristol Seafood Grill crafts its dishes with exacting standards & pampers its guests in a comfortable atmosphere. Featuring a generous cellar selection, an oyster bar & creative cuisine, Bristol delivers culinary excellence at a surprising value. Open for weekday lunch, dinner & Sunday Brunch.
Reviewed December 13, 2013

You will be very comfortable eating at the bar, if you like that sort of thing. I do. The restaurant itself is quite large and very, very comfortably decorated. Service here is extraordinarily good and the food quite excellent.

I am especially fond of the seafood gumbo and the lobster bisque is the best I have ever had! My office used to be within walking distance of Bristol's, so I made it my practice to go there at least once a week, often for meetings with out-of-town lawyers. They never failed to be wowed, especially if they ordered the crabcakes, which I describe as being the best you can find west of Maryland.

Speaking of the food, the gumbo which I referred to is nothing like Louisiana gumbo, but who wants to be a snob about it? It's great in and of itself and I practically never miss ordering it.

You'll be happy eating here, I promise you.

1  Thank ready314

Reviewed December 4, 2013

We had a few cocktails, some appetizers and were entertained by Trey, bar tender extrardenaire. Shrimp cocktail , lobster roll, clam chowder. All were delightful. The bar tender set off the evening. If you're in the area, stop in. It's worth it.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

We are not regulars at this restaurant, although I have been there many times for Sunday brunch, lunch and dinner. The food is always good. Last week I had the special Idaho trout and some side vegetables. It was a delicious meal. The water was very helpful and friendly. Good options for different size wines. I switched from white to red and just wanted a little bit more with my dinner, the 3 oz size was perfect. The key lime pie for dessert was fabulous.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Recently dined here in a party of 6. Had a private table and were pleased with great service and delicious seafood. Staff were very well informed with both menu choices and wine choices, making for a great night out.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

I've been going to Bristol since the late 90s. Their lunch, dinner and brunch are all wonderful and the staff are always friendly and helpful.