“Even Better Than Frozen”

California Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #21 of 60 Restaurants in Creve Coeur
Cuisines: Pizza
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Even Better Than Frozen”
Reviewed October 20, 2010

We have all had the famous California Pizza Kitchen frozen pizza's and I can tell you that this great little gem located at the St. Louis Galleria is a great casual dining place to go to for the world famous cuisine. The menu included everything from pizza, to salads to other lunchtime sandwiches and subs. The place was pretty crowded but it didn't take us long to get a table. The waiters start you off with complimentary bread and butter while you wait for your order and the food doesn't take long, but comes in a great big portion. This is definitly a place worth visiting if you are in St. Louis, Missouri!!

Creve Coeur, MO
“Blah and expensive”
Reviewed March 27, 2010

Typical chain restaurant, unfortunately, I was hoping for something more. The prices are too high and the food is just so-so. We tried the one inside West County mall. The service was great, seating was ample, no wait for lunch, but I was disappointed with the pizza. Felt like I could've saved a lot of money if I would've bought a pizza at Papa Murphy's and taken it home to bake myself...