“Expensive but good”

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Expensive but good”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I have seen about 25 movies so far in this theater since it was renovated. It is the closest theater to me so naturally I am going to chose it first but my experiences have been favorable, for the most part.

The auditoriums are very nice. I try and stick with the Cinema Suites that way I know there will no children and the stadium seating is a bit better, compared to the "Fork and Screen" auditoriums. I find the seating to be very comfortable and spacious.

I do take advantage of the dining experience almost every time I go. I find the food prices to be slightly inflated but when I think about the popcorn I would have eaten at a different theater, vs the Salmon I can get here, I don't mind so much. The variety of food is on par compared to other restaurants.

The service on the other hand, is horrendous. The servers seem to all have great difficulty placing the order (on their mobile unit), remembering what the order was, who ordered what, etc. If you go during a busy time then the food can take a while to come out.

My biggest grip is the mistakes with my food order. I constantly have to get my food items corrected due to errors. Ordering a burger with no cheese, but it comes with cheese. Asking for specific condiments, but get none. Asking for a refill on drink, but never getting the refill.

I think about 90% of my visits I have had some sort of issue with the service or food items. So why do I come back?
-The location
-The option for "real" food not just popcorn
-The quality of the auditorium
-Assigned seating
-No kids

So... do I recommend this theater? Yes. Does it have its flaws? Yes.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Tyler S

Overland, Missouri, United States
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Dinner Theater!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

One of the better theaters in St. Louis, they have the 21+ seating which is great considering last time I went to one that allowed kids in I had a kid kicking the back of my seat while another texted and a third kept asking his mother questions--note that was in one of the 18+ without a parent theaters. Warning would be that this theater is cold!!

Visited June 2013
St. Louis, MO
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Food and service quality not so great.”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We do not recommend ordering the food. The service here is spotty. Most of the employees seem lazy and not very friendly or accommodating. The bathrooms were disgusting and not kept clean. I have to admit that I was fearful of some of the employees who appear as if they belong in gangs. If you order any food, we recommend just ordering the popcorn and beer and pray they come back if you need anything additional.

Visited July 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Stadium seating”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Very clean and a good value. Large variety of movies. There are also many area restaurants within walking distance.

Visited May 2013
St. Louis
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“OK but not worth the money”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We tried this out recently, not know how the food & drinks at your seat would be. We were frequently interrupted from watching the movie due to people ordering during the movie, getting their food served to them at their seats, etc. Having someone eat a salad in the row infront of me was distracting. We'd only go back if they had a MUST SEE MOVIE that wasn't being shown elsewhere

Visited May 2013