Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Central
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Creve Coeur
Reviewed July 3, 2014

This motel is an excellent value - comfortable bed, very clean, new. Everything worked OK. Breakfast was very basic - Coffee, orange, apple, muffin. No ice machine. We stayed here 1 night during a 2 week trip from New Mexico to Ohio.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank ChuckBrooks
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Central, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2014

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your room and our staff’s hospitality. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Room was big with a nice kitchenette. Hotel staff were friendly and helpful. No hot breakfast but a good selection of muffins, fruit and granola bars to grab and go. Elevators were convenient for staying on the second floor. Overall a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed June 16, 2014

The check in process was difficult, I could not locate my drivers license for a picture ID. I booked the room through Hotwire so it was already paid for. The girl wasn't going to let me stay, I said it's already paid for, I don't have any other place to go. She finally let me check in. So I get to my room, everything seems to be ok. It's a small room with a small bed. It looks ok. Woke up the next morning and noticed a stain on the fitted sheet, it looked like coffee. I drink a lot of coffee so I thought maybe, but I didn't have any the night before to have as proof. Upon looking closer I found a total of four stains on the sheet, I was totally disgusted!!! I hate to think what it really was. I was so tired I didn't look at the sheets before I went to bed. I will never make that mistake again. I didn't complain while there, the front desk person has no authority to make decisions. I'm calling the corporate office first thing Monday morning.

Room Tip: Always look at the sheets before you lay on them.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank TRT_50
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Central, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that we did not meet those expectations. Your comments were reviewed by our staff and we will make sure your experience is not repeated.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at wsp@extendedstay.com. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

Okay this review is for the ESA at 12161 Lackland road. NOT the other one just down the road. I'm writing this review still in the hotel, we've been here since early April dealing with a death in the family. The rooms are like small efficiency apartments with a small but functional kitchen cooking utensils are also provided.

The rooms are a bit old but still very nice for the rate you pay. The bed is very comfortable and my room was well appointed with a king bed large four drawer dresser, nightstands, recliner computer/writing table and chairs. I've stayed in hotels that charged a lot more and gave you a lot less.

Upon check in we were greeted by Georgina on the front desk she was very friendly and helpful making checking in easy. All of the staff we have met are very friendly from the manager down to the ladies that do the house keeping. Cindy who works the front desk in also very friendly and helpful and nothing is too much trouble she's always got a smile for you. The hotel has a coin op laundry which in vital if you stay there for an extended time also there is a guest common room on the ground floor which is very useful for business meetings, we used it twice for meetings it was a great asset for the time we were there quiet and private.

Ample parking is available on the property, if I had one complaint it would be not enough disabled parking spaces by the front entrance. The 5 that are there quickly fill up and it's quite a walk to the entrance from the closest open spot There really should be more reserved spots at the hotel. Several nights we came back and could only find a spot round the side of the building.

Room Tip: The hotel has four floors with the top floor being smoking rooms. If you don't like the smell of...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Have stayed here before and will continue. Visiting the kids this hotel is everything you'd expect from a top-flight place - comfortable pillow-top full beds, spacious, and a courteous friendly staff. I'm accustomed to continental breakfast to go and from 6-9 a.m. there's ample cocoa, coffee, tea, oatmeal, cupcakes, blueberry muffins, chewy granola bar, apples, oranges, etc.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Dee_of_DC
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We were in St. Louis for a family birthday party and needed a place to stay for four nights while in town. We were very satisfied with the accommodations at this hotel. It was in a great location central to everywhere we needed to go, in a safe location, and we booked it on Priceline and got a great rate of $35 per night!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank TRAVELINGMIKEM
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Central, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our location and all the accommodations we offer. As well, it's great to hear that you were pleased with our rates. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.

Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

Love it. Really quite. Comfortable and spacious. Front desk is very helpful and great service. Housekeeping is thorough. We really enjoy it here. Checked in 2 weeks ago and have no bad issues. The guest are business class and keep to themselves. Will stay here again when working in the area.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Sowenjoy
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Central, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that we achieved our goal in making our hotel your "home away from home." We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Creve Coeur
Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO
Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO
#10 of 18 in Maryland Heights
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. Louis Westport Plaza
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. L...
#2 of 18 in Maryland Heights
Comfort Inn St Louis - Westport
Comfort Inn St Louis - Westport
#9 of 18 in Maryland Heights
Quality Inn Florissant
Quality Inn Florissant
#1 of 3 in Florissant
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis...
#1 of 18 in Maryland Heights
Red Roof Inn St. Louis Westport

Been to Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Central? Share your experiences!