Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Central
$109
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

$65
$90
Hotels.com
$109
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

$115
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

$88
$85
$115
$102
$137
$128
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

Comfort Inn St Louis - Westport(Maryland Heights)(Great Value!)
$81
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport(Maryland Heights)(Great Value!)
$99
All reviewsplenty of hot waterchecking inan added bonusclean roomsper nighthome away from homest louisesamilliehousekeepingconveniencefurnituremo
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I uploaded 10 pictures of my hotel suite - you can form your own opinion. I stayed 5 nights. Pros: hotel location (easy access to highway and restaurants); room size (big); bathroom size (big); room amenities (fridge, microwave and 32 inch flat screen TV); comfortable and clean bed; free parking and free internet. Cons: intermittent internet access (it only worked during the day); maid service once a week; front desk staffed 7 am 11 pm. This is hotel is nice as long as you keep in mind it is a two star property. Don't go in expecting Hilton/Sheraton/Marriott luxury and you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Chryssipus
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Central, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. I do appreciate the 10 pictures that you posted as well, as it presents a true visual of the property. As you know, our unique suites are designed with you in mind. Offering amenities like a full refrigerator, stovetop, in-room Wi-Fi access, personalized voicemail, and on-premise laundry in exceptionally priced rooms has led us to be the premier extended stay option in the industry. And with guests like you, we will continue to thrive.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

I booked this room on priceline for $28 with tax the price was $39.66. I was going to be having surgery very early the next day and didn't want to drive 2 hours at 3am in the morning. The room fit my needs it had a frudge, small stove, micowave, coffee pot. The room was clean too. The only complaint I had was the shower curtain had mold on it.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank broncosfan1966
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Homestead St. Louis - Westport. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

We know that our guests have many lodging options, which is why it is so important to us that we provide clean, comfortable rooms at an affordable price. The description you presented of the condition of the shower curtain is not representative of our quality standards and as such is clearly not acceptable. In order to meet our standards going forward, I will work with my staff to ensure that you and our future guests do not experience this type of incident.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

The hotel was very nice, the staff were very welcoming, and were very informed. The hallway to the room smelled a bit; however the room I stayed in had no smell. The room was very spacious and clean. When I have to go up to St. Louis again, I will definitely stay here.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Homestead St. Louis - Westport. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America. As the manager I will make sure that I pay special attention to the scent in the hallways.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

I just needed a cheap room near work one night, and I stayed here. Having a kitchen is great because I was able to cook my own breakfast in the morning. Unfortunately there was no oven and no non stick pans. The dishes were not clean very well and there was no provided dish soap for me to wash them.

The room was very large, and mostly clean, other than the dishes. The lobby looked very nice, but the room was outdated. The bed was kind of comfortable, but I have slept on better.

I got there late and had to be buzzed in by a on call staff member to check in, when I left there was no one at the front desk, it was not open yet.

Over all it was good for a quick stay, maybe a few days.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 12, 2012

I recently received a copy of your review of the Homestead St. Louis - Westport. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

The staff was friendly and the rooms were large and Very clean. Me and my wife fell in love with the floor to ceiling closet mirrors right by the bed. ;-)

Room Tip: 4th floor even# rooms has the Best view.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead St. Louis - Westport. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.