WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Creve Coeur
Toronto
“Clean and comfortable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

I uploaded 10 pictures of my hotel suite - you can form your own opinion. I stayed 5 nights. Pros: hotel location (easy access to highway and restaurants); room size (big); bathroom size (big); room amenities (fridge, microwave and 32 inch flat screen TV); comfortable and clean bed; free parking and free internet. Cons: intermittent internet access (it only worked during the day); maid service once a week; front desk staffed 7 am 11 pm. This is hotel is nice as long as you keep in mind it is a two star property. Don't go in expecting Hilton/Sheraton/Marriott luxury and you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Chryssipus
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Central, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. I do appreciate the 10 pictures that you posted as well, as it presents a true visual of the property. As you know, our unique suites are designed with you in mind. Offering amenities like a full refrigerator, stovetop, in-room Wi-Fi access, personalized voicemail, and on-premise laundry in exceptionally priced rooms has led us to be the premier extended stay option in the industry. And with guests like you, we will continue to thrive.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Fulton, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2012

I booked this room on priceline for $28 with tax the price was $39.66. I was going to be having surgery very early the next day and didn't want to drive 2 hours at 3am in the morning. The room fit my needs it had a frudge, small stove, micowave, coffee pot. The room was clean too. The only complaint I had was the shower curtain had mold on it.

• Stayed June 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank broncosfan1966
, Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Central, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Homestead St. Louis - Westport. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

We know that our guests have many lodging options, which is why it is so important to us that we provide clean, comfortable rooms at an affordable price. The description you presented of the condition of the shower curtain is not representative of our quality standards and as such is clearly not acceptable. In order to meet our standards going forward, I will work with my staff to ensure that you and our future guests do not experience this type of incident.

Springfield, Missouri, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2012

The hotel was very nice, the staff were very welcoming, and were very informed. The hallway to the room smelled a bit; however the room I stayed in had no smell. The room was very spacious and clean. When I have to go up to St. Louis again, I will definitely stay here.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Homestead St. Louis - Westport. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America. As the manager I will make sure that I pay special attention to the scent in the hallways.

O'Fallon, Illinois, USA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2012

I just needed a cheap room near work one night, and I stayed here. Having a kitchen is great because I was able to cook my own breakfast in the morning. Unfortunately there was no oven and no non stick pans. The dishes were not clean very well and there was no provided dish soap for me to wash them.

The room was very large, and mostly clean, other than the dishes. The lobby looked very nice, but the room was outdated. The bed was kind of comfortable, but I have slept on better.

I got there late and had to be buzzed in by a on call staff member to check in, when I left there was no one at the front desk, it was not open yet.

Over all it was good for a quick stay, maybe a few days.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
, General Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Central, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Homestead St. Louis - Westport. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2012

The staff was friendly and the rooms were large and Very clean. Me and my wife fell in love with the floor to ceiling closet mirrors right by the bed. ;-)

Room Tip: 4th floor even# rooms has the Best view.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead St. Louis - Westport. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Clearwater, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2012

perfect location for west county---in Westport-----convenient to highway and shopping, restaurants----wonderful place if you are not looking for a glamorous facility----it is a 2 star and perfectly rated-----interior corridors-----workout facility----kitchen, which I love for meals, snacks, etc.-------free wi-fi---staff was great---especially a desk clerk---I believe her name was Stephanie-----seemed to care a great deal about all guests-----

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank harvey L
Discovery Bay California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2011

I stayed at this location for over a month, and even returned two additional nights,, great value, pet friendly, awesome staff, friendly and helpful, great for the extened staff,, no utility bills, cable, housekeeping done, fresh linens, laundry on premise,, I loved it, and so did my two little dogs,, in fact the staff when I was leaving them for the day, would walk the dogs for me,, if the rating of ten was on the scale I would give a ten,, and will definitely stay there again should I ever return to St Louis,, and highly recommend to anyone reading the review,,, and the price is unheard of,, one must look at the price before they become critical,, as it is a tremendous value for a very small price compared to other hotels in the area.... may not be fancy, but fancy doe not necessarily mean great service

Room Tip: If you have pets this is the ideal choice
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Creve Coeur
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. Louis Westport Plaza
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. L...
#1 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO
Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO
#8 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Sonesta ES Suites St. Louis
Sonesta ES Suites St. Louis
#2 of 7 in Creve Coeur
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis...
#2 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Comfort Inn Westport
Comfort Inn Westport
#6 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Courtyard St. Louis Westport Plaza
Courtyard St. Louis Westport Pla...
#7 of 17 in Maryland Heights

Been to Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Central? Share your experiences!