The good--It was only $70.
The bad--It should have been $29.99.
The ugly--The room was VERY dated, spiderwebs with spiders in every corner, a tremendous amount of mold on the shower curtain, gross carpet and bedspreads from the 1980s. Also the website said the room had basic toiletries, hair dryer, and ironing board. It had none of these. The frig worked, but was turned down to the lowest setting when qwe got there and was barely chilled. They are painting the exterior so all the windows have plastic on them so you could not see out and they started scraping before 8AM so there was not any sleeping in for anyone on that side of the building. They need to forgo the exterior work and update the sorry rooms.
The good again--the front desk clerk was "Shocked" that our room (133) lacked the promised amenities and brought them to us quickly. The only thing in the room more modern than the 80s was the flat screen TV.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites St. Louis - Westport Hotel Creve Coeur
- Homestead Suites Saint Louis
- Homestead Saint Louis
- Homestead Studio Suites Westport
- Saint Louis Homestead Suites
- Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Central Saint Louis, MO - Creve Coeur