Sonesta ES Suites St. Louis - Westport
$76
$102
$94
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn St Louis - Westport(Maryland Heights)(Great Value!)
$93
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport(Maryland Heights)(Great Value!)
$89
All reviewsbasketball courtfull kitchentwo bedroom suiteliving areahome away from homeapartment complexsmall apartmentgreat for familiespull out couchquiet areano elevatorsocial hourst louisbagelseach morningbeds were very comfortablehappy hour
Reviewed April 29, 2011

We were travelling w/our 6 mos old baby. This set up was perfect...the baby could be asleep in one of the bedrooms & adults could be up visiting in living area. Kitchenette was also good to be able to keep milk/food for baby.
I thought the room was clean & the breakfast was good.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 6, 2010

I found Staybridge Suites thru a rewards website. When I read what rooms they had available I was flabergasted. A 2 bedroom / 2 bath suite, with full kitchen and a sleeper couch. I was in heaven.
Both my husband and son are loud snorers. When we travel I never get any sleep and because the rooms are usually double beds I usually wind up on the floor, and cant move in the morning as I'm so stiff and then just crabby!
When We got to St Louis and we put the key in the door and opened it I screamed "Yes" I had my own bath and bedroom. My own television (no channel surfing from him). I never sat on a cold toilet seat in the middle of the night from someone leaving the seat up. I had 3 days of peace and quiet at night, No snoring, no beltching and no passing gas to listen too, And all this for just over $200.00 plus tax. If I ever go to St Louis again I will be staying at Stay Bridge Suites. We are going to Vegas in the spring and looking into their Stay Bridge for our stay

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 19, 2010

Stayed three nights and while it was nice to have the extra space the room badly needed updating. Furniture was ripped and stained, beds were worn and uncomfortable, kitchen outdated. The breakfast was nice in the mornings, but overall wouldn't recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 5, 2010

We stayed here in August for 3 nights service was great breakfast was good. Kids love the pool and basketball ring was a great way for the to use some energy. The rooms were a great size. My only advice is pre-book because we payed double to stay an extra night than the rate we had received by our advance purchase. Rooms were clean.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2010

The staff were friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast was top notch. The social dinners they have at night are a nice touch. I enjoyed Mexican night. Beer included! The room layout is a big reason we chose Staybridge for our stay. There's a full service kitchen, a sitting room, and a bedroom that can be closed off from the sitting area. The couch can be folded out and we used that for our 2 year old. We could say up and watch TV in the bedroom after our daughter went to sleep. The room included 2 TV's one in the sitting room too. The pool is an outside pool and wasn't ready in March, but it looks like it would be nice. They have a laundry room, an exercise room, and a computer room all free to use. The cleaning person even did our dishes for us every day. I have 3 areas were I think improvements could be made. The wireless internet was slow and a little glitchy. The bathrooms could use an update and better shower heads and water pressure. Also, I'm not convinced the comforter on our bed was washed & cleaned after the last guest so I took it off and threw it in a corner for the duration of our stay.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family