“Excellent food, great atmosphere.”

Gulf Shores Restaurant and Grill
Ranked #2 of 65 Restaurants in Creve Coeur
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My friend and I went for a late lunch and were very pleased with the experience. If I didn't live an hour away, I would definitely visit more often. The atmosphere is great - a semi-classy place mixed with a fun attitude. I had ahi tuna with veggies and red wine and my friend had a shrimp appetizer and mojito, which were both fantastic. Definitely check this place out if in the area. You will be pleased if you love seafood.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

A lil bit of Naw'leans in the city! Great atmosphire,daily food/drink specials & live music... what more could you ask for?!? I found the food to be good & prices resonable. I've heard they have a bit of a crowd so go early afternoon if you don't want to wait,it's a pretty small place! Just go,you'll enjoy it!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

We were hoping for a great seafood experience, but it didn't happen. I ordered the tilapia with spinach and a garlic cream sauce. The sauce was pasty - on the order of milk gravy but not that good - topped with dried parsley - it looked terrible! The cole slaw was room temperature, so I was very reluctant to eat it, since it was a mayonnaise slaw. Hush puppies were terrible.

My partner ordered a platter including a crab cake, which was mostly filler, jambalaya, andouille sausage and red beans and rice. The jambalaya was good and that's it!

Will not go back.

1  Thank Patricia M
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I'm from the Gulf Coast area and the food here is great. I had the gumbo and it was outstanding. The atmosphere is great AND they have blues acts LIVE on the weekends! Good stuff indeed!

Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

We were in search of cajun and seafood and were not the least bit disappointed in Gulf Shores. Tip: go for Sunday brunch for a real taste of New Orleans (or get the authentic cafe dumond beignets).