“Excellent service”

Red Roof Inn St. Louis Westport
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Creve Coeur
“Excellent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights and during check in the young gentleman (I forgot his name) was so helpful and gave us some local entertainment ideas. He was also very helpful on the second night when we had a weird request. I would definately stay here again if we were ever in the area. I wish I remember the guys name because he deserves a raise!

• Stayed March 2013
Hal S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn St. Louis Westport, responded to this review, March 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on your recent stay. I appreciate your comments regarding your stay. I have passed on your comments to the desk clerk that took care of you. Feedback from our guests is always welcome. We look forward to your next stay with Red Roof Inn. Thank you for your business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

I choose this hotel because of the price and I couldn't have been more pleased. It is right off the interstate and close to restaurants. It was cold, about 30 degrees, and my room was nice and toasty when we checked in. It was clean and nicely updated. No flat screen tv but we had plenty of channels on the big tv. It was quiet and the beds were rather comfy. It was my first time staying at a Red Roof Inn and I was impressed, especially for the price.

Room Tip: I got a better rate when I went directly to the Red Roof site than from the travel sites.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Hal S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn St. Louis Westport, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on your recent stay. I appreciate your comments regarding your stay. Feedback from our guests is always welcome. I am glad that you thought we were a nice and comfortable place. I am glad that your room was nice and toasty when it was that cold outside. We're pleased that you recognized us as a great value. We're looking forward to your next stay with Red Roof Inns.
Antwerp, Ohio
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

It was bad enough that the property was run down, the service curt, and the room smelled like an ashtray despite supposedly being "non-smoking", but bedbugs are beyond the pale. After waking up and finding the bites all over our arms and legs (at best fleas, at worst bedbugs) we couldn't get out of this property fast enough. I pray these have not infested our bags only to take up residence in our home when we get back.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Charles G
Hal S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn St. Louis Westport, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I will have our Pest Control Company come out and go over the room. Please accept our sincerest apologies for not making your stay comfortable.

Travelers are raving about these Creve Coeur hotels

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

Checked in to this location late at night and my room number was given to me aloud. Total safety issue for a female travelling alone. Someone else may have been in or near the lobby that heard this and i could have been followed to the room. I would advise you to rethink saying room numbers aloud.

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. I have made sure to review your comments with my front desk staff. If you ever feel uncomfortable about going to your room, my staff can get you close to the lobby and then call your room to make sure that you are comfortable in the room that you have been assigned to. Again thank you for bringing this to my attention and I have already followed up with my front desk staff. We look forward to your next stay with Red Roof Inns.
Missouri
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I looked for a place to stay that was close to Barnes West Hospital. This room was clean and for the price not bad. The bathroom was very small and it had no hairdryer. I did not ask when I booked the room what the room offered so that was my fault it did not have a refrigerator or hairdryer. The front desk clerk was very nice and helpful with giving me directions.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Hal S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn St. Louis Westport, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on TripAdvisor on your recent stay. I appreciate your comments regarding your stay. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of the team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome. I am happy that you thought our room was clean and the price was not bad. We're looking forward to your next stay with Red Roof Inns.
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

The room was spotless, the furniture and bed were clean and comfortable, the area is quiet and conveniently located to major thoroughfares allowing for easy access to downtown, Clayton, Ladue, Bridgeton and elsewhere. I've stayed in this Red Roof Inn before and always find the front desk person helpful. No issues here. Just a good night's sleep and a clean setting.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Hal S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn St. Louis Westport, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review with Trip Advisor on your recent stay. I appreciate your comments regarding your stay. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of team. We're looking forward to your next stay with Red Roof Inns.
Maceió, Alagoas, Brazil
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

The first impression was very good: the room was clean and it clearly was renovated. Big, standard room with fridge and a microwave, although the fridge did not work properly. The staff was nice enough (I don't need anybody kissing my **), checking in was easy as well as checking out. There was free coffee at the lobby and free coffee at the rooms, which was very good. Didn't find any bed bugs. Would stay again.

Room Tip: all the rooms are quiet, although our neighbours had a party one day, but since I went to bed late...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Hal S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn St. Louis Westport, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Thank you for your recent stay and taking the time to review it. We certainly appreciate your business. We look forward to your next stay.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Creve Coeur
Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO
Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO
#6 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. Louis Westport Plaza
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. L...
#1 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Quality Inn Airport St. Louis
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis...
#2 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Comfort Inn Westport
Comfort Inn Westport
#5 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Central

Been to Red Roof Inn St. Louis Westport? Share your experiences!