“My new favorite!”

Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed October 19, 2013

This by far is my new favorite Thai restaurant. The food was outstanding and the server did a great job answering any questions we had as well as explaining things that made their restaurant different than others.

Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Went there with high expectations from all the other reviews but was slightly disappointed. We ordered a spider roll which was very good. Their sushi has competitive pricing. I ordered the pineapple fried rice because there was a few on here raving about it but was very disappointed. It was so bland. I actually had to order some teriyaki sauce to put on it then it was good. Friend ordered teriyaki salmon with was delicious I would recommend that. Found came fast, staff was decent.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We had a great meal at Zen. Four adults and two young ladies and we all tried different things. Some were better than the others like the pineapple fried rice. It was all very fresh and well presented. The service was excellent and the people who own the restaurant were very warm and gracious. The decor is not impressive but it is certainly comfortable, clean and what we expect in a family Thai or Japanese restaurant. The place is not big and the center they are in is nothing to write home about. Nonetheless we will return and recommend Zen because it is good fresh well prepared food - great service - operated by very nice people and reasonably priced. You should give it a try!

1  Thank David S
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We've been going to Zen now for about 6 months off and on, and it is consistently delicious! Really love the red curry and drunken noodles. The level-3 spice is pretty hot though (not so bad I can't eat it, but maybe a bit more than I would like, though my wife loves it)! The wait staff is very friendly and they ask how our kids are when we go just by ourselves.

The decor leaves something to be desired, but you won't even notice once you start eating the great food! We haven't had much of the Japanese options aside from the tempura veggies and shrimp, but would definitely recommend the Thai items I mentioned above.

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Nicest staff around with ddelicious food! Their pineapple fried rice is perfect! Spider rolls are amazing! Everything there is incredible!