“Loved It!”

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
St. Louis
“Loved It!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

Was looking for somewhere new to try and, of course, turned to tripadvisor for a suggestion. Tucked away in a small strip mall, this restaurant did not disappoint. Although the decor was un-inspiring, I came for the food. Had the Seafood Hotpot ........ delicious. Provided the opportunity to "choose the heat" from 1 - 5, I chose a 4 and asked for additional spices to be provided on the side in case I wanted to kick it up myself. For my taste, the 4 rating was perfect (I love me some heat). The Hotpot was perfectly seasoned and blended with an adequate balance of seafood.

The staff were more than friendly and were willing to engage in some back and forth verbal playfullness which made the experience that much more enjoyable.

Had dinner with my best friend ........... will definitely return with my spouse. The great reviews are well deserved.

• Visited February 2013

Saint Louis, Missouri
“A hidden gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

Within the past two months we have revisited Zen 5 times!!! The service is extremely quick and friendly! The thai and sushi is just fantastic. The first time we decided to try Zen out, I was very hesitant. Mainly because of its location but dont let that fool you. The sushi menu is very reasonable and a decent selection. I have a favorite roll which is not on the menu, they were more than willing to make it. Well, it was phenomenal!! The third visit, we decided to try the thai food. Hands down...wonderful!! We love this place and plan on becoming VIP's there :)

• Visited January 2013
“Surprising good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

I found this restaurant (which is nearly right behind my house) on a restaurant app. The food is delicious and priced affordably. I only eat gluten-free because of a wheat allergy but found several options at Zen. What a fantastic find! Wish I would have found it sooner.

St. Louis
“Best Thai food in St. Louis!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

One of our favorite restaurants in St. Louis. Yes it’s not in the best location but the food more than makes up for it. The staff are always super friendly and incredibly fast with service. The prices are more than reasonable as well.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank landxrover
“Awesome food for good prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

The quality of the food can't be beat for the bargain prices they charge. Both the Thai and sushi dishes are well prepared. The spice level can be adjusted, so no worries. The drunken noodles are goor, but then almost everything is good. Their spring roll is unique and served in something like a crepe instead of rice paper. We only order it occasionally. We consider ourselves regulars, but that is probably only once a month.