Days Inn Concordia
$45
Super 8 Sweet Springs(Sweet Springs)
$54
Night Inn(Sweet Springs)
$54
$65
Camelot Inn(Higginsville)
$75
$66
$56
Laci's Country Inn(Knob Noster)
$55
$87
$88
$80
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 17, 2008

After 6 hours of searching for a hotel and finding that every single place from west of Topeka through all of Kansas City was full, this was the first hotel I found with any vacancy. It was better than sleeping in my car, since at least this place had a shower and bed. That’s the only nice thing I can say about it. It really is terrible. The bath towels had brown stains and crusty black stuff on them. The door to the parking lot wouldn’t latch. A few minutes after closing the door all the way, it would always swing back open again. I was only able to keep the door partially closed while I slept by using the security latch. We could hear the guests in the room above us partying past 3am. The bed, construction, and everything about the room was cheap, but paying any amount for it is too much. Only stay here if you have absolutely no where else to go and don't mind paying $65 for a shower and toilet.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed November 25, 2007

We requested a non-smoking room. The room we were given was a smoking room, but it was late so we decided to keep it. However, the smoke alarm had been torn out of the ceiling and was just hanging askew, the remote wouldn't operate the tv, and there was hardly any warm air coming out of the heater. We turned the heater full-blast, and the noise was awful, but little heat came out.

We finally asked for another room and were given one. But the heat was nearly nonexistent! This was a very cold night, and we hardly had any heat. I happened to have a blanket from home which I used and I slept in my coat and made it through the night. Sometime about 3:00 a.m., the heat finally started working as it should, and the room became like an oven! All things considered, I won't stay at this Days Inn again. In fact, I think it may be time for me, a regular Days Inn customer, to find another chain-operated motel to stay at on my trips.

Stayed: November 2007
Reviewed November 16, 2007

Stayed here for 5 nights while visiting family in town - not many other options in this location! Staff was friendly enough but not responsive. Check in was easy - got to our room - fridge was nasty dirty and requested it be cleaned so we could use it - it never got cleaned. Sheets were never changed the entire 5 nights, towels and washcloths were ick stained and I ended up buying some to use. Each day they replaced used towels, sloppily made bed and that was it. No cleaning, vacumming. Water trickle was reported at sink but never fixed. The continental breakfast was OK - area was neat and clean. Fast internet service on two computers in lobby. I will never stay here again - surprising since Days Inn are usually pretty good. I'd rather stay at the Holiday Inn that's 45 minutes away than stay here again!

Stayed: November 2007