“clean but out-dated”
Review of Days Inn Concordia

Days Inn Concordia
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Concordia
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We stayed at this hotel at the last minute. I think you couldn't expect much for where this hotel is located. There are two hotels and three gas stations at this exit. That's it. The hotel was old, but the room was clean. The shower was designed for a VERY small person. Maybe for munchkins or oompah-loompahs. We didn't partake in breakfast, or the pool / hot tub. The air conditioner was loud, but kept the room quite cool.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Checked in late to get some rest from a long trip. The TV did not work, a call to the front desk was useless and got no results. The "continental Breakfast" was non-existant (cerial with no milk and no one to ask). I really have nothing good to say!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2012

If you are travelling between Kansas City and Independence, don't stop here!!! This has to be one of the poorest excuses for a hotel we've ever seen! It is being run to the ground, is almost there. Breakfast was a joke! Pool and hot tub looked disgusting! The remote to the TV is issued when you check in! Either direction, keep going!

Room Tip: Don't!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I am not one to spend a lot of money on a hotel unless it is for some festive occasion. So when our family travels across the country during the Summer, we look for a place to save money. There are many inexpensive hotels out there but staying in them usually comes at the cost of booking a room that I wouldn't put even my worst enemy in. However, Days Inn does not fall into this category. The customer service at this location is very good. The room was clean and the hotel is conveniently located just off the highway. No, it is not The Ritz-Carlton but it isn't trying to be. It is simply a great place to stay when you just need to rest without spending a lot of money.

Room Tip: Ground floor units are convenient as you can park right outside.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I don't know if people actually read these but I hope that this will keep you away from this awful hotel the lady at the front desk was very nice. The room on the other was HORRIBLE it looked like it had not been cleaned there was no soap no shampoo, there was stuff on the floor like it had not cleaned. I used the restroom and the toilet overflew so they gave me a plunger and extra towels and told me to plunge the toilet my mother and I gave them the key and switched to a different room and that room was still just as dirty I just thought I would let people know before they had the same experience I had.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 11, 2012

The clerk was nice and hospitable. The room was clean. The free breakfast was good. The free internet was also good. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank madison d
Reviewed December 17, 2011

I have never had such a terrible nasty stay in a hotel. There was Dog/ Cat POOP in our room! Yes, POOP!! We had been traveling over 10hrs and ready to relax and the room STUNK! Found the poop behind the door. I about puked! I can not believe how that could happen. They gave us a cleaner room but it was runned down and looked like crud. I slept with my shoes on cuz it was so nasty feeling in there......We Will NEVER stay at this place again. Motel 6 for being cheap was never this dissapointing!! Plus you pay too much here. Im disgusted!!

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank Listenplease
Also consider these accommodations in or near Concordia
Americas Best Value Inn
Comfort Inn Warrensburg Station
Night Inn
Night Inn
#1 of 2 in Sweet Springs

Been to Days Inn Concordia? Share your experiences!